|
Re: Random loss of connection
I didn't even need to read your post, as soon as I saw the thread title I said "shub1"; it is famous for it dude. I need to get ready for work so on this occasion I am not even going to bother checking your power levels etc to make sure everything is ok. If I were you I would ring tech support and ask for a shub2. You might find it a bit frustrating because they'll want to check your power levels and change some settings which won't make any difference at all and with it being an intermittent fault they'll say everything is ok. You might end up having to wait till it happens again and then ring up retentions and complain and they'll send you a shub2 (which is far more stable) for free.
The other option is to buy your own proper router and put shub1 into modem mode (which I highly recommend).
|