I have 2 V+ boxes. Just recently my upstairs box stopped working and the tv had the message "no signal".
The box had the "online/live tv" and channel number lit up??
I tried swapping it with the working downstairs box with the same result and,just to check a connection or HDMI cable fault, I took the working downstairs box upstairs and it worked. Proving there is no fault with the connections or tv.
I rang VM and was put through to India

he did a few things and asked me the make of box. After a few minutes the picture appeared. I asked him what he had done and he said he had changed the output to 720.
Great I thought but it has gone again????
Before I call again is there anyone out there who has solved this problem or is it a faulty box??
If I call VM can I call someone direct to get the box changed??