12-01-2011, 19:46
|
#1
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 45
|
£7 hd charge
Does anyone know the deal with the £7 HD charge for Movies and Sports? As I was sure that it was free for VIP50 customers but have lost all proof of this! I ask as I have never had it at a discounted rate after Virgin informed me that it was free.
|
|
|
12-01-2011, 20:02
|
#2
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jarrow Tyne & Wear
Services: 360 box
Posts: 5,875
|
Re: £7 hd charge
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIDEN_23
Does anyone know the deal with the £7 HD charge for Movies and Sports? As I was sure that it was free for VIP50 customers but have lost all proof of this! I ask as I have never had it at a discounted rate after Virgin informed me that it was free.
|
yes it free on vip 50 the £7 shows on bill but it added to the discounts
|
|
|
12-01-2011, 20:18
|
#3
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 45
|
Re: £7 hd charge
I remember getting a letter stating that I would be charged £7 but then it would be taken off again but I dont see it subtracted anywhere? And it isnt a part of the VIP50 package discount as this has not changed for me.I will stand corrected if this isnt the case though.
|
|
|
12-01-2011, 20:50
|
#4
|
|
cf.geek
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Plymouth
Services: VIP Bundle, with 350Mb BB and 2 x V6 boxes
Posts: 753
|
Re: £7 hd charge
It's only free on one box with VIP 50 though.
|
|
|
12-01-2011, 21:05
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 45
|
Re: £7 hd charge
I only have it on one box though.
|
|
|
12-01-2011, 21:12
|
#6
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jarrow Tyne & Wear
Services: 360 box
Posts: 5,875
|
Re: £7 hd charge
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIDEN_23
I only have it on one box though.
|
it £7 per box sky forced that so be another £7 if want it on second box but least one free on vip 50
|
|
|
12-01-2011, 21:18
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 45
|
Re: £7 hd charge
I know that it was from Sky but what I am saying is that every month on my bill it states that £7 for Sky Movies/Sports HD is charged. But I dont see it anywhere stating -£7 as it does for all my other discounts. And when on the phone to Virgin retentions they said that they were not aware of the -£7 charge for VIP customers!
|
|
|
12-01-2011, 23:04
|
#8
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,386
|
Re: £7 hd charge
Make sure you tell them its VIP50, its definitely free on one box
|
|
|
13-01-2011, 07:34
|
#9
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Luton
Services: Sky
Posts: 1,689
|
Re: £7 hd charge
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIDEN_23
I know that it was from Sky but what I am saying is that every month on my bill it states that £7 for Sky Movies/Sports HD is charged. But I dont see it anywhere stating -£7 as it does for all my other discounts. And when on the phone to Virgin retentions they said that they were not aware of the -£7 charge for VIP customers!
|
it will be in your bundle discount.
|
|
|
13-01-2011, 08:29
|
#10
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,070
|
Re: £7 hd charge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42
yes it free on vip 50 the £7 shows on bill but it added to the discounts
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIDEN_23
I know that it was from Sky but what I am saying is that every month on my bill it states that £7 for Sky Movies/Sports HD is charged. But I dont see it anywhere stating -£7 as it does for all my other discounts. And when on the phone to Virgin retentions they said that they were not aware of the -£7 charge for VIP customers!
|
You were given the answer in post #2.
|
|
|
13-01-2011, 08:59
|
#11
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 111
|
Re: £7 hd charge
VIP 50 vanilla should be £96.50 iirc, that's what i pay, no extra boxes and sky hd.
|
|
|
13-01-2011, 10:59
|
#12
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 45
|
Re: £7 hd charge
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin
You were given the answer in post #2.
|
Actually I wasn't given the answer as the discount part of the bill doesn't state -£7! But the correct answer was kindly provided by vanman in the post prior to your's. 
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23.
|