Students Rioting in London.
09-12-2010, 18:31
|
#256
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chill_fm
which i was there to support them
|
I agree, I would not mind helping the Police out.
Bloody students
|
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 18:33
|
#257
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,104
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuftus
I agree, I would not mind helping the Police out.
Bloody students 
|
There is no way i am calling them students. Hooligans and thugs fits the bill far better.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 18:35
|
#258
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius
There is no way i am calling them students. Hooligans and thugs fits the bill far better.
|
Well I would have said *******s really...
|
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 18:38
|
#259
|
|
common as muck
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dirty Old Town
Posts: 3,564
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Car attacked in London containing Prince Charles and Camilla.
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 18:57
|
#261
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Portsmouth
Age: 59
Services: XL BB, XL TV, V+
Posts: 742
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
lol, they are lucky they didn't get fired at!!!
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 18:59
|
#262
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,104
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuftus
Well I would have said *******s really... 
|
Indeed
---------- Post added at 19:59 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup dragon
lol, they are lucky they didn't get fired at!!!
|
It would have made some peoples day
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 19:11
|
#263
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hell
Age: 50
Posts: 5,956
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
It seems like the students are starting to act out the lyrics for THE SMITHS - PANIC
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 19:15
|
#264
|
|
common as muck
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dirty Old Town
Posts: 3,564
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate
It seems like the students are starting to act out the lyrics for THE SMITHS - PANIC 
|
The Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 19:22
|
#265
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Manchester, UK
Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Posts: 9,699
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate
It seems like the students are starting to act out the lyrics for THE SMITHS - PANIC 
|
Except they're singing:
Hang the LibDems, Hang the LibDems, Hang the LibDems
Hang the LibDems, Hang the LibDems, Hang the LibDems
Hang the LibDems, Hang the LibDems, Hang the LibDems
Hang the LibDems
Hang the LibDems
Hang the LibDems
(Repeat to fade)
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 19:38
|
#266
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Looks like Sky news are focussing all the attention on Charlie and her now.
I expect there will be criticisms of them going out while London's in the middle of a mini riot.
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 20:05
|
#267
|
|
Guest
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L
Looks like Sky news are focussing all the attention on Charlie and her now.
I expect there will be criticisms of them going out while London's in the middle of a mini riot.
|
I would not mind betting that Charles would have had no qualms in telling them where to go.
|
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 20:07
|
#268
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,104
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuftus
I would not mind betting that Charles would have had no qualms in telling them where to go.
|
Indeed why should people have to change there routine because of a bunch of hooligan students.
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 20:10
|
#269
|
|
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Mod
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 69
Services: Premiere Collection
Posts: 45,056
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Can I point out that most of the rioters will probably be "professional" rentamob protestors, such as SWP, anarchists, and such like....
__________________
Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
|
|
|
09-12-2010, 20:14
|
#270
|
|
Grumpy Fecker
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Warrington
Age: 66
Services: Every Weekend
Posts: 17,104
|
Re: Students Rioting in London.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
Can I point out that most of the rioters will probably be "professional" rentamob protestors, such as SWP, anarchists, and such like....
|
And can i point out that the students could point them out to the police but don't seem to be doing that. The protest organisers would have had a good idea that this was going to happen because of past experience.
If the real protesters wanted to ensure the hooligan students were dealt with then they should have made it known to the police who the troublemakers were
__________________
Do yourself a favour and ditch Microsoft and their Spyware infested OS
I am a happy Linux user
https://nobaraproject.org/
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:55.
|