As i Was unhappy with the Service VM were Giving to me..I Cancelled all my 3 services as of Last Friday.. The Girl said we would have to do a 30 day cancelling period and i agreed...
I Rang late Friday becuase my Net was not working...The India Girl said Theres Maintance in your ares..would be fixed Saturday 6:30PM....Saturday 6:30 Came...No internet...So i Rang....Your Modem's MAC is being denied access to our network sir..Ill put you thorugh Customer Service (This was at 7:30pm ) I get Disconnected while being transfered This Happened 7 Times... They Have no Techical Support to be able to tuen on a Modem it Seems at Weekends ?!?!?!?!?!
I Rang Back on Sunday and they say Customer Service is Closed and nothing can be done....So Theres 3 Days without Net...I Rang Back to Day And within 5 Times it was all Sorted...28 Days until i Leave VM
Now My BT Line is going live next week....Need a New ISP...Recommend one Please

Unlimited DL