Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Merged:IRC Chat

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Merged:IRC Chat

Old 11-07-2003, 16:22   #1
FelonX
Inactive

FelonX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to FelonX Send a message via MSN to FelonX
internet relay chat..

IRC

does anyone use irc because i have noticed a nthellworld room on there and its usually quite busy and i recognise knowone in there

go get irc and join the room
FelonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2003, 16:29   #2
FelonX
Inactive

dunno why this was moved here it was aimed at the xbox community since the channel is on quakenet which is a gaming community
Old 11-07-2003, 16:52   #3
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Quote:
Originally posted by FelonX
dunno why this was moved here it was aimed at the xbox community since the channel is on quakenet which is a gaming community
Most of the time the chat isn't about either xbox or gaming....

Nice place to visit tho.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 00:18   #4
paul11974
Inactive

Services: xl phone & xl tv 2mb broadband £34.95pence
paul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of light
M I R C Chat

how the hell do u stop being booted in mirc chat ?
paul11974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 00:30   #5
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by paul11974
how the hell do u stop being booted in mirc chat ?
dont be a noob follow the rules its simple :p
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 00:50   #6
paul11974
Inactive

Services: xl phone & xl tv 2mb broadband £34.95pence
paul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of lightpaul11974 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by kronas
dont be a noob follow the rules its simple :p
it has rules
paul11974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 01:11   #7
kronas
Inactive

yes depending on what channel your in
Old 12-07-2003, 01:14   #8
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Try not to become more poplular with the ladies than the bloke who runs the channel, that tends to lead to being banned
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 01:16   #9
kronas
Inactive

thats if they are ladies of course :p
Old 12-07-2003, 01:30   #10
Martin
Inactive

Services: Sky Q, Bt Infinity
Martin has reached the bronze age
Martin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Martin
Quote:
Originally posted by Xaccers
Try not to become more poplular with the ladies than the bloke who runs the channel, that tends to lead to being banned
Good advice that
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 08:59   #11
Tricky
Inactive

Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Tricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful one
The only place I ever got a virus from was using MIRC! So be carefull with your settings that allow programs etc to be sent to you and keep your virus checker up to date. The one I got was a new Explorer.exe with an extra space on the end which was some sort of trogen. My firewall picked it up but I kept allowing it thorugh as it was a filename that I recognised and thought it was due to me installing some extra software and the firewall software application protection going mad.

Be Warned....
Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 14:00   #12
FelonX
Inactive

lol tricky only an utter idiot would accept a file of an unknown person