Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Anyone play EVE Online?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Anyone play EVE Online?

Old 26-02-2004, 14:04   #1
Bambi
Inactive

Services: 10Mb
Bambi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Anyone play EVE Online?

Topic says it all......
Take a look here if you have not heard of it, possibly the best game since Elite
http://eve-online.com
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-02-2004, 14:07   #2
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Anyone play EVE Online?

I beta tested it - but since then I've not played it no.

Welcome by the way
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2004, 09:10   #3
Bambi
Inactive

Cheers, been a lurker on and off for a couple of years now.....]
About time i registered and posted..
Old 27-02-2004, 09:12   #4
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi
Cheers, been a lurker on and off for a couple of years now.....]
Avout time i registered and posted..
Not a problem - stick around and jump in with another post when you feel like it

By the way if you like eve you may like X2 - The Threat.... Have you played that?
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2004, 09:17   #5
Bambi
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
By the way if you like eve you may like X2 - The Threat.... Have you played that?
I have seen it floating about , not tried it yet. EVE is SO muchbigger and better than it was during beta, they are doing a free 3 day trial now if you ever felt like coming back.
Old 27-02-2004, 15:28   #6
Brakeinup
Inactive

Brakeinup is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been playing EVE since late beta (early in 2003).

If you like space sims and have some time on your hands then this is a game for you. Give it a try, check out the graphics engine and immerse yourself in one of the best multiplayer online games around!
Brakeinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2004, 17:03   #7
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars

Earth and Beyond is another good one (and in my opinion far superior to the Eve Beta)
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2004, 17:06   #8
Inactive

Avatar has a spectacular aura about themAvatar has a spectacular aura about themAvatar has a spectacular aura about themAvatar has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via ICQ to Avatar Send a message via AIM to Avatar Send a message via MSN to Avatar Send a message via Yahoo to Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaccers
Earth and Beyond is another good one (and in my opinion far superior to the Eve Beta)
if you like MMORPG try neocron....best mix of RP and PVP+PVM ive ever seen in a game.

www.neocron.com
Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2004, 14:51   #9
hjf288
Inactive

Services: 50Mbit
hjf288 is just really nicehjf288 is just really nicehjf288 is just really nicehjf288 is just really nicehjf288 is just really nicehjf288 is just really nice

Was beta testing eve since codename Medusa Phase 2.. Very nice game..... Unfortunately their pricing is sort of expensive.... And you need to join a Corporation if your to survive, there are pirates out there (Human and AI Run) that will hunt you...

Its not nice going for a nice little mining ship in your Amarr newbie prawn styled ship and then getting annihilated and looted on your way back to the station

If many NTHW Members play eve then they should start a corporation

Im Ex colossus tech, I was with them in Beta phases. I was also previously with the Krath Imperium - But they screwed me badly.

The time i remember most was when i sold my stockpile of uber missiles, the entire corporation bought cruisers, loaded them out with weaponary and went on a nice final end of phase ass kicking spree... Last thing i remember was getting annihilated by police drones ^^
hjf288 is offline   Reply With Quote