Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | How many people have their PS2 online?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

How many people have their PS2 online?

Old 23-01-2004, 08:44   #1
smicer07
Inactive

smicer07 has reached the bronze age
smicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via AIM to smicer07 Send a message via MSN to smicer07 Send a message via Yahoo to smicer07
How many people have their PS2 online?

Just interested in what games people are playing or looking forward to!

I've got SSX, Sims Bustin Out, Tony Hawks and I'm looking forward to Resident Evil Online and a good online footy one (PES!).
smicer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-01-2004, 08:58   #2
dr wadd

Re: How many people have their PS2 online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smicer07
Just interested in what games people are playing or looking forward to!

I've got SSX, Sims Bustin Out, Tony Hawks and I'm looking forward to Resident Evil Online and a good online footy one (PES!).
Has the online functionality for Resident Evil been confirmed for Europe? There has been a lot of talk that due to the nature of our infrastructure here that this feature will be removed for the European release, which sucks as it is one game that would encourage me to get a PS2 and put it online.
Old 23-01-2004, 09:11   #3
smicer07
Inactive

smicer07 has reached the bronze age
smicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via AIM to smicer07 Send a message via MSN to smicer07 Send a message via Yahoo to smicer07

I hope not!
smicer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2004, 09:21   #4
dr wadd

Quote:
Originally Posted by smicer07
I hope not!
So do I, but it isn`t looking entirely certain

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventur...s_6074471.html
Old 23-01-2004, 11:13   #5
hatrick
Inactive

Services: L BB, V+ XL TV, L Phone
hatrick is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my PS2 Online and have had so since the start of the Sony Beta Trial, and have not looked back

As far as RE is concerned, a lot has been said and i thought there was an announcement made ruling out the online element in europe. could be wrong though.
hatrick is offline   Reply With Quote