Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | problems with headset and online game

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

problems with headset and online game

Old 13-01-2004, 16:25   #1
br3ach
Inactive

br3ach has a spectacular aura about thembr3ach has a spectacular aura about thembr3ach has a spectacular aura about thembr3ach has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via MSN to br3ach
problems with headset and online game

Hi

I am using a router with my connection and have tried a few simple things to get the headset to work, but it still isnt ...

Can someone give me a list of exactly what information you need to be able to assist me

Thanks

Kedoo
br3ach is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-01-2004, 17:54   #2
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Re: problems with headset and online game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedoo
Hi

I am using a router with my connection and have tried a few simple things to get the headset to work, but it still isnt ...

Can someone give me a list of exactly what information you need to be able to assist me

Thanks

Kedoo
headset with Ps2? or do you mean Pc? lil bit more info please
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2004, 18:01   #3
br3ach
Inactive

br3ach has a spectacular aura about thembr3ach has a spectacular aura about thembr3ach has a spectacular aura about thembr3ach has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via MSN to br3ach

Its with a PS2

Sorry, I thought it was in my original post

It doesnt allow you to use the microphone function, but does work ok when not plugged into the router...

Any ideas?
br3ach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2004, 21:12   #4
grindkid25
Inactive

grindkid25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to grindkid25

wot do u mean? as in talk to other gamers or to say instructions into the game cos i didnt think u could speak to others on ps2 network play cos i use xbox live

routers are always terrible anyway.......my modem is right next to my laptop and xbox so im happy
maybe u need a certain router
grindkid25 is offline   Reply With Quote