Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Addicted to Counterstrike?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Addicted to Counterstrike?

Old 13-01-2004, 12:27   #1
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Addicted to Counterstrike?

Apparently I'm 45% addicted (which is odd as I haven't played it for years), how addicted are you?

http://seanism.com/addiction/cs.php
Bifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-01-2004, 12:40   #2
Jon M
Inactive

Services: Rural BB - Radio Link via Virgin Fibre
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Send a message via MSN to Jon M
Re: Addicted to Counterstrike?

30% - not too bad.. designing and running a clan website doesn't help though
Jon M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2004, 14:32   #3
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

i currently play cs as i cant find another game to play and ive tried em all..

currently im waiting on the dev of some UT2003 mods ..

CS is a GOOD game but to many cheaters and campers and why oh why every server is only set up to play 3 maps i will never know
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2004, 14:41   #4
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOSAGES
i currently play cs as i cant find another game to play and ive tried em all..

currently im waiting on the dev of some UT2003 mods ..

CS is a GOOD game but to many cheaters and campers and why oh why every server is only set up to play 3 maps i will never know
Yes, but how addicted to it are you

edit: As for UT2K3 mods, I hear "Red Orchestra" is excellent

http://www.unrealwarfarex.com/redorchestra/
Old 13-01-2004, 15:17   #5
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society

it wasnt to bad ive never liked iron sites my self..

www.sas.jolt.co.uk is okay as well

I am 24% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2004, 16:22   #6
agarrick
(Invalid eMail, Account Suspended)

agarrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifta
Apparently I'm 45% addicted (which is odd as I haven't played it for years), how addicted are you?

http://seanism.com/addiction/cs.php
CS... pah!

Have you tried Americas Army? excellent game using the UT engine.

http://www.americasarmy.com/

hehe, I liked that question about thinking that CS stands for Counter Strike when heard in conversation! surely anyone with an ntl account should think of Customer Support straight away! ;-)
oh yeah, 0% addicted to CS
agarrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2004, 16:31   #7
br3ach
Inactive

br3ach has a spectacular aura about thembr3ach has a spectacular aura about thembr3ach has a spectacular aura about thembr3ach has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via MSN to br3ach

It says Im 48%, but I hardly play it :/

Hmmmm
br3ach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2004, 16:55   #8
Bifta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by agarrick
CS... pah!

Have you tried Americas Army? excellent game using the UT engine.

http://www.americasarmy.com/

hehe, I liked that question about thinking that CS stands for Counter Strike when heard in conversation! surely anyone with an ntl account should think of Customer Support straight away! ;-)
oh yeah, 0% addicted to CS
0%, either you answered no to every question (which means you've never played Counterstrike) or you mean literally 0% .. I've played Americas Army, but I don't really like it, tbh I don't like CS either, theres nothing more tedious that sitting out an entire match when you die, it lengthens the learning curve for *ahem* "n00bs" and because I'm the worst CS player alive, I tend to sit around for far too long waiting for one side to win.
Old 23-01-2004, 21:33   #9
ic14
Permanently Banned

ic14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to ic14

I am 36% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
ic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2004, 22:21   #10
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

I am 6% addicted even though i don't play it.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 10:33   #11
Mark W

Mark W is on a distinguished roadMark W is on a distinguished road

oh dear am 70% addicted play often on the GFFM clan server - good clan - they keep it well monitored swearing/cheating/etc is rare
Mark W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 12:35   #12
Bifta
Inactive

You know what confuses me about CS (and other online games) how on EARTH do people manage to press "T" (to talk, or whatever other key the game uses) and type a whole sentence in without ending up on the sticky end of an (insert appropriate weapon here), in BF1942 I always end up trying to answer someone's question while heading straight for a mountain in a Spitfire ... the conclusion is always the same, I die, they're still running around typing away.