Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Pizza!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Pizza!!
Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 02:01   #1
Jerrek
Inactive

Jerrek can only hope to improve
Pizza!!

Pizza. What do you like on your pizza?

I don't like classic Italian pizzas with 1/2 topping. I like a good American-style pizza that breaks under the 9 toppings I want.

sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese, green pepper, jalapeno peppers, and red onions

Very tasty.
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2004, 02:06   #2
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Pizza!!

Hot and spicy with extra pepperoni

However the nicest pizza I had was actually in Italy, basic one of cheese and tomato and it was the dogs
Old 03-01-2004, 02:11   #3
Jerrek
Inactive

I had pizza in Milano and in Venice, and it was pretty much what you had, plain. Very boring.
Old 03-01-2004, 02:13   #4
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age

Having lived in Italy for 3 years as a wee nipper I have yet to find a better tasting pizza since I left. There was a little pizza place on Rheindhalen in Germany that did pretty good ones, if a little bit sloppy. However there is a small pizza place in Brighton which comes pretty damn close to the originals. I always eat there whenever I visit Brighton.

I like anything with Pepperoni on, or 'American Hot' pizzas as they tend to be called in a lot of places. If I order one as a takeaway I always get one with pepperoni, pineapple and jalapenos on it. Strangely enough I had one earlier, minus the jalapenos this time, bit of a dodgy stomach at the moment and didn't want to push it over the edge!
Old 03-01-2004, 02:14   #5
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrek
I had pizza in Milano and in Venice, and it was pretty much what you had, plain. Very boring.

Should have got one from around Naples! You can't trust the northern italians to make a decent one!
Old 03-01-2004, 02:15   #6
Jerrek
Inactive

Sadly, I wasn't able to visit southern Italy.

I had pizza for supper tonight, hence this thead. And the ingredients were those mentioned earlier.

Very tasty
Old 03-01-2004, 02:23   #7
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble
Should have got one from around Naples! You can't trust the northern italians to make a decent one!
Yep have to agree, I went to Sorrento
Old 03-01-2004, 02:24   #8
Graham

Can I do the Good King Wenceslas pizza joke now?

Old 03-01-2004, 02:26   #9
Marge
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
Can I do the Good King Wenceslas pizza joke now?
course you can !!!
Old 03-01-2004, 02:29   #10
Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
course you can !!!
Thanks Debsy!

How does Good King Wenceslas like his Pizza?

Deep pan, crisp and even!

Thank you! You've been a wonderful audience...!

Old 03-01-2004, 02:38   #11
Marge
Inactive

can't move here for fear my sides are going to split

and on that note

night all
Old 03-01-2004, 08:11   #12
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

if anyone shops in asda try there chicken maple bacon carbonara pizza , , nuff said
Old 03-01-2004, 08:47   #13
squiggs1982
Inactive

squiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the roughsquiggs1982 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Yep have to agree, I went to Sorrento
Yup, Sorrento for me too. The pizzas there are amazing! It's like heaven all packed into a circle on your plate...or something!
Old 03-01-2004, 10:21   #14
luftys
Inactive

luftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant futureluftys has a brilliant future

I hate Pizza I eat most other foods but not that
Give me a dead chicken or a live one and I will eat it but not PIZZA
Old 03-01-2004, 10:29   #15
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftys
I hate Pizza I eat most other foods but not that
Give me a dead chicken or a live one and I will eat it but not PIZZA

well thats that covered then
Closed Thread