Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | whats goin on?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

whats goin on?

Old 06-07-2006, 01:54   #1
big_blue
Inactive

big_blue is an unknown quantity at this point
whats goin on?

This evening my t'internet went down and i could only get onto one site that i use regularly...its a football forum and other users of NTL clamed the same thing...what happened?
big_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2006, 02:08   #2
Enuff

Re: whats goin on?

happened to me about an hour ago, i just got back on, was only letting me on .co.uk no .com - then went off altogether I checked the server status but nothing there about it.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:05   #3
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

My ntl connection had similar issues around 1am - Couldn't access any sites at all. Had to swap to Laptop's wireless connection on a different provider.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 06:23   #4
Tribuna DelCavo
Permanently Banned

Tribuna DelCavo is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine is on and off with problems. I upgraded to 4Mps yesterday, and it has been unstable. I will call Tech support but it costs so much money to stay on hold
Tribuna DelCavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 08:21   #5
James Henry
Permanently Banned

James Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these parts

Maintenance starts at 1am so...
James Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 08:51   #6
fireman328
Inactive

fireman328 has reached the bronze age
fireman328 has reached the bronze agefireman328 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Henry
Maintenance starts at 1am so...
I had problems much earlier
fireman328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:02   #7
squirrel1970
Inactive

squirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of lightsquirrel1970 is a glorious beacon of light

Had probs here, suspected that the modem had been a bit hot (weather) but seeing this makes me realise that we weren't the only ones. My dear other half rebooted everything at least twice... I just resorted to playing freecell until I gave up and went to bed
squirrel1970 is offline   Reply With Quote