Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Canteen Girl

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Canteen Girl

Old 15-06-2006, 14:26   #1
akane1984
Inactive

akane1984 has a spectacular aura about themakane1984 has a spectacular aura about themakane1984 has a spectacular aura about themakane1984 has a spectacular aura about them
Canteen Girl

Hi, I am in work and there is this girl in my works canteen that used to be year below me in school went around with same people. After working here for bit we have now sort of introduced each other as for awhile it was " do i know her".

anyways, what am asking is for general advice on how can i go about giving mine or getting possibly her number? my only interaction with her is queue for break/lunch unless i can find an excuse to be in canteen
akane1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-06-2006, 14:47   #2
grandmaster
Inactive

grandmaster has reached the bronze age
grandmaster has reached the bronze agegrandmaster has reached the bronze agegrandmaster has reached the bronze age
Re: Canteen Girl

Be upfront and ask her if you could take her out..
grandmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 14:53   #3
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster
Be upfront and ask her if you could take her out..

i have to agree, just be calm and gentle, ask her out for a drink, if she says why just say you would like to get to know her, or build on the ' i remember you from school' thing and just progresswith some conversation.

as you said you had the same freinds pretty much so bring those up too.
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 15:05   #4
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

I agree with all the above. Good luck and let us know how it goes
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 15:26   #5
Fingy
Inactive

Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal
Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal

Just be nice and friendly and ask her if she wants to go in to town for a drink to catch up some night. Maybe even a group thing with some of your old mates?
Fingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 16:16   #6
etccarmageddon
Inactive

etccarmageddon has a nice shiny star
etccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny star

I advise the following line:-

"so how does I guy who hasn't had sex in 3 years get laid around here?"
etccarmageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 16:20   #7
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Do you have a lot of luck with the ladies ET?
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 16:25   #8
etccarmageddon
Inactive

etccarmageddon has a nice shiny star
etccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny star

ok, seriously now... firstly dont go in with ANY thoughts of asking her out or being with her in any way. as soon as you start thinking like that then it brings on the nerves.

then when you see her just chat and make her laugh and if it was me I'd say "so, do you come here often" and crap like that which if said in the right way makes a girl laugh. my mate often says "so where's your boyfriend taking you this weekend" - such and obvious line but it works everytime without fail - you find out if she has one or doesnt and you get her talking about the w.end.

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 ----------

"why are you working here when you could be doing modelling work" usually gets a laugh as well.
etccarmageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 17:36   #9
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

I think we should have a separate forum for the love lorn...Call it Dear CF...
Old 15-06-2006, 18:01   #10
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

What a great Idea Coggy! Team!?
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 19:05   #11
Nidge

Services: Virgin, phone and 50meg Broadband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akane1984
Hi, I am in work and there is this girl in my works canteen that used to be year below me in school went around with same people. After working here for bit we have now sort of introduced each other as for awhile it was " do i know her".

anyways, what am asking is for general advice on how can i go about giving mine or getting possibly her number? my only interaction with her is queue for break/lunch unless i can find an excuse to be in canteen
Be upfront mate and ask her out, don't beat around the bush get in there.
Old 15-06-2006, 19:09   #12
Jon M
Inactive

Services: Rural BB - Radio Link via Virgin Fibre
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Jon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze arrayJon M has a bronze array
Send a message via MSN to Jon M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
I think we should have a separate forum for the love lorn...Call it Dear CF...
I thought it was called Dear VF
Jon M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 19:11   #13
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

Got any pics of this lass? Let's have a look, and we'll tell you if she's worth it
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2006, 19:36   #14
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array

I ask for their email address these days, keep it light hearted and say "Whats the worst I can do, bombard your hotmail account with a mail every hour"

When they write down their email address casualy mention that they might as well write down their mobile number while they are at it.

It has worked a few times for me, but there is no hard and fast rule for women, What turns one on will turn another off.
Old 15-06-2006, 20:06   #15
tick
Inactive

Services: ntl phone & tv broadband sky box
tick has much to be proud oftick has much to be proud oftick has much to be proud oftick has much to be proud oftick has much to be proud oftick has much to be proud oftick has much to be proud oftick has much to be proud oftick has much to be proud oftick has much to be proud of

just ask her out .
simple or a slap either way easy
tick is offline   Reply With Quote