Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Broadband Plus - How Do I Sign Up

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Broadband Plus - How Do I Sign Up

Old 31-05-2006, 11:35   #1
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Broadband Plus - How Do I Sign Up

just been looking at the NTL 4 MB upgrade that i should be getting soon and also noticed that I get broadband plus for free as part of my package

i followed the link to sign up but that just takes me to the NTL page to sign up for broadband and doesn't like to a broadband plus sign up page

did a search on this forum but got no resuults back for the world plus and nothing listed in the sticky's either

anyone know how to sign up for this ? as i get it free i might as well use it

followed the link from here

http://www.ntlworld.com/broadbandplu..._broadband.php

but then no real link to sign up for broadband plus afterwards and you end up just looping round through the pages and end up back where you started !!
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-05-2006, 11:57   #2
Richy99
Inactive

Services: XL broadband
Richy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Broadband Plus - How Do I Sign Up

what package are you currently on?
Richy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2006, 12:16   #3
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society

am on 2MB soon to be 4 MB

only thing i was thinking about is am looking at the pages from my work connection rather than NTL so that might affect the pages i'm seeing
Old 31-05-2006, 13:26   #4
Richy99
Inactive

Services: XL broadband
Richy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of lightRichy99 is a glorious beacon of light

yes unless you browse from your ntl connection then you wont get the content and just get a sign up page
Richy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2006, 13:36   #5
sherer
Inactive

thanks for that.. realised that after i posted i was browsing from work

will try and sign up tonight.. as i get it for free i might as well use it and see if it's any good and the photo stuff with 1 GB sounds quite good