Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | losing the plot........

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

losing the plot........

Old 29-11-2003, 01:09   #1
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
losing the plot........

ok first off i apologise to the mods it may seem an odd post/thread feel free to delete this.......

over the past month or so (maybe a bit longer) i have noticed a change in my attitude mainly my actions offline as well as online i have come up against something which i cant put my finger on.............

looking back at my posts prior to this problem i was very 'chatty' in threads whilst also sticking to the more serious factual debate such as religion starting up some interesting threads sticking to fact as well as the 'ice breaking' comments

now it seems all (or most) posts are off topic a comment here and there losing the ability to think things through correctly a loss of concentration an inability to understand and comment on news items take information in using the vocabulary that i have within myself as well as being really quiet offline which is me anyway but not that much

and not reacting to things i normally would such as someone commenting ona avril that seems to have a 'numb' affect on me

oh yeh and not to mention the huge amount of typos in spelling and sentence construction

im sorry to put ths on here but i have no one else to communcate with me that would understand possibly
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-11-2003, 07:23   #2
th'engineer
Inactive

Services: up to 30 MEG CF version of Peter Kay
th'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to allth'engineer is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to th'engineer
Re: losing the plot........

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronas

i have come up against something which i cant put my finger on.............
Now your not talking about avril again are you
Quote:
commenting ona avril that seems to have a 'numb' affect on me
You might have gone off avril did this start after the manc meet
it could not be feelings to others

Quote:
im sorry to put ths on here but i have no one else to communcate with me that would understand possibly
Think you need another night out with NEIL and the team
th'engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2003, 08:54   #3
Neil
Inactive

Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array
Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by th'engineer
You might have gone off avril did this start after the manc meet [/size] it could not be feelings to others

Good idea.....
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2003, 09:30   #4
homealone

Hi Kronas

First impression is that you are thinking more about what you do, rather than just doing it - and that is part of getting older & wiser.

At the Manc meeting you came across as a really nice guy & I don't think that has changed - maybe th'eng & Neil are right, we need to all get together again & encourage you to 'let your hair down' a bit.
Old 29-11-2003, 14:02   #5
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
Hi Kronas

First impression is that you are thinking more about what you do, rather than just doing it - and that is part of getting older & wiser.
im in a world of confusion right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
At the Manc meeting you came across as a really nice guy & I don't think that has changed - maybe th'eng & Neil are right, we need to all get together again & encourage you to 'let your hair down' a bit.
maybe i do need to get out more

Quote:
[/size]
no im serious

Quote:
it could not be feelings to others
ofcourse not i like some of you on here that i met at the meet i think

Quote:
You might have gone off avril did this start after the manc meet
no i have not gone off her........

Quote:
that could do the trick
Old 29-11-2003, 14:07   #6
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Kronas have you had any other changes that you've noticed?
Headaches? Visual problems? Change in appetite? I've forgotten, how old are you?
Old 29-11-2003, 14:11   #7
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
Kronas have you had any other changes that you've noticed?
Headaches? Visual problems? Change in appetite? I've forgotten, how old are you?
ive increased my food intake as you may remember i had eating problems
Old 29-11-2003, 14:18   #8
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Any other changes? In personality or health.

....btw...how long ago did you increase your food intake and do you eat junk or healthy?
Old 29-11-2003, 14:34   #9
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Hi kronas.

It could just be that the winter is arriving.Many folk get depressed in the winter(I'm one of them) and in fact there is a recognized sunshine deficiency condition referred to as SAD syndrome.However I don't think you have that.People suffering frrom this might well feel suicidal and have all sorts of problems that indicate a serious condition.

What I think you may have is what many people go through from time to time.It's a sort of bored samo,samo feeling that you are in a rut,going nowhere and life has lost it's gloss.It won't last long and eventually it will disappear when something tickles your interest again.

If it does go on it might be time to evaluate if you have depression or that you need to make some life changes.For some this may be a new job or a rethink about a relationship,possibly taking a stab at some training or even continuing with further education.

Hope this helps.

Incog.
Old 29-11-2003, 15:17   #10
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Hi kronas.

It could just be that the winter is arriving.Many folk get depressed in the winter(I'm one of them) and in fact there is a recognized sunshine deficiency condition referred to as SAD syndrome.However I don't think you have that.People suffering frrom this might well feel suicidal and have all sorts of problems that indicate a serious condition.
i dont think its that as im happy to stay inside or go out it doesent bother me

Quote:
What I think you may have is what many people go through from time to time.It's a sort of bored samo,samo feeling that you are in a rut,going nowhere and life has lost it's gloss.It won't last long and eventually it will disappear when something tickles your interest again.
im not thinking like that

Quote:
If it does go on it might be time to evaluate if you have depression or that you need to make some life changes.For some this may be a new job or a rethink about a relationship,possibly taking a stab at some training or even continuing with further education.

Hope this helps.

Incog.
i was thinking about a job actually.........

thanks for the hug
Old 29-11-2003, 15:18   #11
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Any other changes? In personality or health.
yes to personality i dont seem as willing to talk to people oh and staying in one place is a problem even if im just there for 5 mins

Quote:
....btw...how long ago did you increase your food intake and do you eat junk or healthy?
i would say about 2 months ago instead of lasting between 2-5 days without eating its now eating atleast once perhaps twice a day

most of it is unhealthy food really i was looking to maybe change that........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drudge
Kronas,

The weather is terrible, you're stuck inside. As you have said before, you are somewhat alienated from other members of your faith.
thats not relevant i get on well with anyone so long as they dont intrude on me in the ways i have discussed before........

Quote:
Perhaps your life at present isn't as good as you feel that it should be BUT
of course i want to chnage my life slightly hopefully i can do that soon

Quote:
You are young, You are getting an education. Things will improve. The weather will eventually improve and with it your appetite for life.
i dont think its weather related i still get out more then i ever used to nowadays

Quote:
Come on, Kronas, you have made some good friends on the forum. Life will get better (except for April Lasagne). Please don't let depression take over. Try to think positive. If necessary look for a NEW HOBBY or perhaps a new goal in life. You can do it if you really try. Best Wishes.
and thanks to the freinds who have talked to me on msn as well as trying to help me on here
Old 29-11-2003, 16:16   #12
dieselking

Kronie

Did u start going to college in September, soimetimes that can take a bit of getting use to because it can be a big change in life
Old 29-11-2003, 16:38   #13
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

Kronas, it could be that you need to finally start eating well (and more often) in order to improve your mood. If you are malnourished it will have an affect on your personality. Or it could just be (as others have suggested) that it's just a depressing time of year.

Of course it could also be something else in your life thats affecting your mood that none of us here know about...
Old 29-11-2003, 16:50   #14
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Kronas, it could be that you need to finally start eating well (and more often) in order to improve your mood. If you are malnourished it will have an affect on your personality. Or it could just be (as others have suggested) that it's just a depressing time of year.

Of course it could also be something else in your life thats affecting your mood that none of us here know about...

mind you i reckon you are right about eating well , i try as much as i can to eat proper meals , i feel much better than when i eat crap
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2003, 16:56   #15
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Ramrod has a golden aura

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...910938,00.html
Probably not strictly applicable to you Kronas but it emphasises the importance of eating well.