Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Championship Manager 03/04

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Championship Manager 03/04

Old 28-11-2003, 13:27   #1
bob_builder
Inactive

Services: ntl digital basepack ntl 1M broadband
bob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to behold
Championship Manager 03/04

I was wondering whether anybody has played Championship Manager 03/04.
I know that Championship Manager 4 had loads of bugs but I think the latest version has a lot of these ironed out.
I have seen it for only £17.99 on Amazon so I am very tempted to get a copy but do not want to if it is really bad.
bob_builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-11-2003, 13:27   #2
bob_builder
Inactive

bob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_builder is a splendid one to behold
Re: Championship Manager 03/04

Oh well, I guess nobody else has got it

Well, I could not resist so I ordered it for £17.99 from Amazon - I guess I will let you know what it is like when I get it.
Old 29-11-2003, 13:47   #3
smicer07
Inactive

smicer07 has reached the bronze age
smicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via AIM to smicer07 Send a message via MSN to smicer07 Send a message via Yahoo to smicer07

It's faster than cm4 original game with a few extra bits, i'd say it's worth getting.
smicer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2003, 14:01   #4
bob_builder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by smicer07
It's faster than cm4 original game with a few extra bits, i'd say it's worth getting.
Thanks smicer07 - I am looking forward to getting it now
Old 29-11-2003, 15:05   #5
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes

I used to play 01/02 all the time, but left 4 as I thought it was too slow.

But I have downloaded 0304 and I am impressed. Seems quicker, and the gameplay is a bit better.

Just fyi, try play.com as they have it for £17.99 with free p&p.
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2003, 17:13   #6
bob_builder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblueheroes
I used to play 01/02 all the time, but left 4 as I thought it was too slow.

But I have downloaded 0304 and I am impressed. Seems quicker, and the gameplay is a bit better.

Just fyi, try play.com as they have it for £17.99 with free p&p.
Thanks skyblueheroes, I have already ordered it from Amazon (I got a couple of other bits to make it > £25 to get free delivery) and it has now been shipped but I will bear in mind play.com for the future.
Old 30-11-2003, 18:32   #7
TigaSefi
Inactive

TigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation eraTigaSefi has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via MSN to TigaSefi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_builder
Thanks skyblueheroes, I have already ordered it from Amazon (I got a couple of other bits to make it > £25 to get free delivery) and it has now been shipped but I will bear in mind play.com for the future.
CM4 is fast as long ur processer was of a decent speed like 1.8ghz like mine. I gonna go trade in CM4 for the new one at GAME tomorrow.
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote