Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | *Scary* Did anyone else see this........

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

*Scary* Did anyone else see this........

Old 26-11-2003, 22:58   #1
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
*Scary* Did anyone else see this........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3236294.stm

A TV programme tonight on BBC 1 about parasites - I'm just watching the video I recorded and it's GROSS! :puke:

Its amazing what can live in the human body too! :yikes:
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-11-2003, 23:04   #2
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: *Scary* Did anyone else see this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimaera

A TV programme tonight on BBC 1 about parasites - I'm just watching the video I recorded and it's GROSS! :puke:

I like shows like that.But then I did A-level Zoology.

Incog.
Old 26-11-2003, 23:07   #3
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
After a dose of anti-worm pill Mike passed out an intact, six foot long tapeworm
My dad told me he did that once as a boy in Latvia...
Old 26-11-2003, 23:25   #4
carlingman
Inactive

carlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appeal
carlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimaera

For once a very well put together program from the BBC.

Enjoyed it very much although my Partner was a bit bemused how I was eating while watching this as she left the room after seeing the maggot being pulled out the womans head with her hand over her mouth quickly heading in the direction of the nearest bathroom to

carlingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2003, 23:46   #5
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Yes, I watched this and the previous programmes as well (there were more maggots in the Animal Hospital). Perhaps today is world maggot day !

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2003, 00:04   #6
dieselking

I saw this programme advertised & made sure that I did miss it. I hate watching stuff like thst lol
Old 27-11-2003, 02:04   #7
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Im supprised Tape worms havent been herralded as the ultimate Diet Accessory, According to that Man who did the experiment he could tell it was there but he wasnt really in any discomfort, he also commented on how it was helping him lose weight brilliantly.
.......though im still supprised the americans havent thought of it yet.
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2003, 05:42   #8
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars

Argh I missed it

Incidently, if you want a tapeworm, eat minced beef uncooked
Remember, beef tapeworm is one of the few that is "human safe"

Imagine passing something 6 foot long? You'd be on the bog for ages!
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2003, 08:14   #9
homealone

can't wait till next weeks episode Didn't you all feel sorry for the little lad with his bucket of worms.
Old 27-11-2003, 12:54   #10
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

I thought it was brilliant. I was shocked at the size of that tapeworm though...
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2003, 13:10   #11
zoombini
Inactive

Services: I no longer receive cable services, I blame the inept accounts dept for that.
zoombini has reached the bronze age
zoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze age

It was an excellent program.
The wife left the room in disgust though, she had just sat down to eat her tea..lol

Is it on next week too? I think it may be..
zoombini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2003, 13:17   #12
david_w2k
cf.addict

david_w2k is on a distinguished roaddavid_w2k is on a distinguished road

My younger brother was watching it... yuk!
david_w2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2003, 13:23   #13
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrByte
Im supprised Tape worms havent been herralded as the ultimate Diet Accessory, According to that Man who did the experiment he could tell it was there but he wasnt really in any discomfort, he also commented on how it was helping him lose weight brilliantly.
.......though im still supprised the americans havent thought of it yet.
They have