Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | NTL got it wrong

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

NTL got it wrong

Old 19-11-2003, 02:45   #1
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
NTL got it wrong

oh dear NTL lost my freinds form with details of a business account he was informed that the information would be past on the details were sent via fax

but subsequently NTL had lost them so more ringing around and finally he had enough

so as a light hearted gesture he decided to send the following fax....

Dear ***** ******

Please find (Change of Responsibility Liability)
If this form goes missing again I will not be signing another! Also I would be under the impression you ***** ****** would of consumed it in some wayââ‚Âà ‚¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦ÃÆ⠀™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÆ’¢â†šÂ¬Ã‚¦Ã ¢ÃƒÆ’¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Âà ‚¦
I do not appreciate your attitude problem with my self, which has happened on more than one occasion! You assured me this morning that you were not been abrupt.
But as a Homosexual! I am familiar with Pmt! So please do not take it out on me!

Yours Regrettably

kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-11-2003, 03:53   #2
NtlRebelReborn
cf.member

NtlRebelReborn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NTL got it wrong

And that's really going to help isn't it. :p
NtlRebelReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2003, 07:47   #3
darkangel
Inactive

darkangel is a jewel in the roughdarkangel is a jewel in the roughdarkangel is a jewel in the roughdarkangel is a jewel in the roughdarkangel is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NtlRebelReborn
And that's really going to help isn't it. :p
no but it was quite funny though
darkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2003, 08:15   #4
KingPhoenix
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & 8mb ADSL + BT Together option 3
KingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze array
KingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze arrayKingPhoenix has a bronze array
Send a message via MSN to KingPhoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronas
oh dear NTL lost my freinds form with details of a business account he was informed that the information would be past on the details were sent via fax

but subsequently NTL had lost them so more ringing around and finally he had enough

so as a light hearted gesture he decided to send the following fax....

Dear ***** ******

Please find (Change of Responsibility Liability)
If this form goes missing again I will not be signing another! Also I would be under the impression you ***** ****** would of consumed it in some wayââ‚Âà ‚¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦ÃÆ⠀™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÆ’¢â†šÂ¬Ã‚¦Ã ¢ÃƒÆ’¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Âà ‚¦
I do not appreciate your attitude problem with my self, which has happened on more than one occasion! You assured me this morning that you were not been abrupt.
But as a Homosexual! I am familiar with Pmt! So please do not take it out on me!

Yours Regrettably

I can just see NTL's responce.

Dear sir,

We have now processed your order, but have now found that you are unfortunately not in a serviceable area.

Good bye
KingPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2003, 17:35   #5
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPhoenix

I can just see NTL's responce.

Dear sir,

We have now processed your order, but have now found that you are unfortunately not in a serviceable area.

Good bye

no he has the service now it was a change of ownership
Old 23-11-2003, 22:39   #6
nate
Inactive

Services: Sky Digital, NTL Phone & 10mb BB
nate is on a distinguished roadnate is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to nate

and what company doesnt lose forms?
nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2003, 22:43   #7
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate

a company which is inept and useless on all fronts when its customer related
Old 23-11-2003, 22:56   #8
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate
But its a constant thing with Ntl, thats why they have three, no make that two complaint sites.
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote