Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Hi

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Hi

Old 06-02-2006, 19:02   #1
Petepete2
Inactive

Petepete2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi

Hi everyone i really want to get my ps2 online and i have not decided which connection to use yet. I am using AOL 9 Gold and a bt voyager 100 . i have no routers or anything i was wondering can anyone tell me their favoirate connection(besides ics) and tell me what equipment i will need to do it.

Thanks
Petepete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2006, 22:05   #2
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W
Re: Hi

Firstly you would need to find out what routers AOL support (details are on their website) and then find out which routers are compatible with ps2. Then take your pick of these and set yourself up a home network

sorry i can't be more help but i know little about ps2s or aol over adsl.
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 20:29   #3
hoggyspuds
Inactive

Services: 10meg
hoggyspuds is a glorious beacon of lighthoggyspuds is a glorious beacon of lighthoggyspuds is a glorious beacon of lighthoggyspuds is a glorious beacon of lighthoggyspuds is a glorious beacon of lighthoggyspuds is a glorious beacon of lighthoggyspuds is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petepete2
Hi everyone i really want to get my ps2 online and i have not decided which connection to use yet. I am using AOL 9 Gold and a bt voyager 100 . i have no routers or anything i was wondering can anyone tell me their favoirate connection(besides ics) and tell me what equipment i will need to do it.

Thanks
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Playstation-2-...QQcmdZViewItem

I bought one of these at Christmas and my son plays online all day!!
hoggyspuds is offline   Reply With Quote