Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Wolfie or SoFII ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Wolfie or SoFII ?

Old 26-06-2003, 15:35   #1
HappyHiker
(Invalid eMail, Account Suspended)

HappyHiker is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Wolfie or SoFII ?

Hi ya,

I'm thinking of buying either Wolfenstein or SoFII to play on Live.

I really liked the PC version of Wolfie and the multiplayer, but as I've already finished the single player game on PC. I was thinking of getting SoF2 instead.

I already have GR, so I want something different from that.
And as I'm fairly crap at gaming GR is far too serious for me
so I want something light weight, play for 30mins then do something else. I'm getting MM3 cos that sounds like my kinda driving game.

So which is best, Any opinions?
HappyHiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-06-2003, 16:08   #2
Caspar
Inactive

Caspar has reached the bronze age
Caspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze age
Welcome to nthw

Sounds like you want an arcade game....then MM3 is for you....maybe MC2 (but that does have a more serious tone to it).

None car games then I would recommend SoF over any other XBL game. You may hear some negatives about it but it wins hands down over others in its genre, RtCW and GR.

The game is fine, and since you've been there done that with RtCW on the PC then SoF on the XBOX seems ideal
Caspar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2003, 16:30   #3
Boom
Inactive

Boom is on a distinguished roadBoom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Boom
Cas, has got it right. If you want something light and fun, MM3 is the cure as long as you find some decent ppl to play with.
Boom is offline   Reply With Quote