Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | NTL install

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar

NTL install

Old 26-09-2005, 17:28   #1
fireman328
Inactive

fireman328 has reached the bronze age
fireman328 has reached the bronze agefireman328 has reached the bronze age
NTL install

A lady whom I know has had 6 appointments for install cancelled or no show by engineers, she is a senior citizen and is about to give up and go away to BT.
She has an account number which she has given to me, can anyone urgent give help to her please.
fireman328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-09-2005, 17:54   #2
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Re: NTL install

I would sugest PM'ing a team member with details (Simon, Mick, Neil etc) as well as using the responstek form to complain with. The team will be able to push the problem through to NTL quickly and the responstek form will ensure that they are made aware of the problem in writing officially.
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2005, 18:00   #3
fireman328
Inactive

Thanks I will PM a mod but I cannot get responstek to do anything
Old 26-09-2005, 20:45   #4
fireman328
Inactive

Can ayone help with this please !
Old 26-09-2005, 20:52   #5
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman328
Can ayone help with this please !
do you get this when you try to get into the responsetek system?

Quote:
This is the Cable Forum & ntl ResponseTek Feedback System. The feedback screen should appear as a seperate pop-up, please make sure you have javascript enabled and allow the pop-up in any blocking system you may use.
Old 26-09-2005, 21:05   #6
fireman328
Inactive

Yes, it was my fault I had'nt disabled pop ups but the ensuing script seemed not to fit the problem
Old 26-09-2005, 21:13   #7
homealone

Quote:
Yes, it was my fault I had'nt disabled pop ups but the ensuing script seemed not to fit the problem
it is worth filling in, though, the 'service' your colleague has had, sounds appalling, and the responsetek reports are, apparently, taken very seriously

did you send a PM to Simon M or Mick?
Old 26-09-2005, 22:45   #8
Paul K
Inactive

Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
did you send a PM to Simon M or Mick?
LoL No comment I'm sure the PM has been sent to the necessary person by now, I'd fill in the responstek form as well, just for the sheer fun of venting your spleen in a way that NTL have to take notice of
Old 26-09-2005, 23:36   #9
fireman328
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
LoL No comment I'm sure the PM has been sent to the necessary person by now, I'd fill in the responstek form as well, just for the sheer fun of venting your spleen in a way that NTL have to take notice of
Thanks,
homealone said she would try to escalate a solution so I shall wait and see.
The responsetek matrix is like those multiple choice questions in exams, you know the right answer but it somehow doesn't appear on the paper !
I will try again.
Old 27-09-2005, 06:25   #10
Paul K
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks,
homealone said she would try to escalate a solution so I shall wait and see.
The responsetek matrix is like those multiple choice questions in exams, you know the right answer but it somehow doesn't appear on the paper !
I will try again.
OK now I'm getting confused as we have no female member of the team and Homealone isn't a team member either Who did you PM to get this escalated?
Old 27-09-2005, 06:46   #11
Slyder

Services: Superhub 2 60mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
OK now I'm getting confused as we have no female member of the team and Homealone isn't a team member either Who did you PM to get this escalated?
uh-oh...

Paul, check the members m8. I admin a PhP forum, and you can type in the name of whom you wish to search for. Try homealone.
Old 27-09-2005, 07:13   #12
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyder
uh-oh...

Paul, check the members m8. I admin a PhP forum, and you can type in the name of whom you wish to search for. Try homealone.
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2005, 08:43   #13
fireman328
Inactive

I think homealone took pity on me as no none else replied, either that or I have lost the plot completely. All I was trying to do was to get a senior citizen some help in getting an install which had been aborted 6 times.
<goes off for a lie down in darkened room>
Old 27-09-2005, 13:13   #14
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Hi fireman328,

Please send me the details via Private message - I will forward them on to our ntl contact. Thanks.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2005, 17:26   #15
fireman328
Inactive

Mick,
I have PM'd you