Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | People and their pets

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

People and their pets

Old 14-09-2005, 03:38   #1
san antonio man
Inactive

san antonio man is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to san antonio man
People and their pets

I love animals everything about them there personalitys are so sweet and i can be amused for hours by just spending time with them.
I have 2 love birds,2 cockateils and 2 parrots one african grey and one oranged winged amazon.
The only thing i dont like is there smell hehe how can put it its mainly the parrots we have in the living room i clean them out every day and they still smell its mainly there droppings and please help if anyone has a sujjestion if not jsut post about your pets and what amuses you about them.

Thanks.

I have attached an image of my parrot max and two love birds bobby and bruno.im afraid i dont have any images of the others at this time
san antonio man is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-09-2005, 09:03   #2
Martin
Inactive

Services: Sky Q, Bt Infinity
Martin has reached the bronze age
Martin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Martin
Re: People and their pets

I have a Border Collie doggy and she is very smart, infact to clever for her own good sometimes!! lol
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 09:17   #3
Pø†øƒGøLÐ
Inactive

Services: 10meg BY Cable
Pø†øƒGøLÐ has a spectacular aura about themPø†øƒGøLÐ has a spectacular aura about themPø†øƒGøLÐ has a spectacular aura about themPø†øƒGøLÐ has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via MSN to Pø†øƒGøLÐ

I have a collie cross (see left) and two cats (one looks like the felix cat and other is a tabby - who rolls around on his back doing his "flat fish" impression with occasional mews to say "don't I look cute".
Pø†øƒGøLÐ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 09:21   #4
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by san antonio man
I love animals everything about them there personalitys are so sweet and i can be amused for hours by just spending time with them.
I have 2 love birds,2 cockateils and 2 parrots one african grey and one oranged winged amazon.
The only thing i dont like is there smell hehe how can put it its mainly the parrots we have in the living room i clean them out every day and they still smell its mainly there droppings and please help if anyone has a sujjestion if not jsut post about your pets and what amuses you about them.

Thanks.

I have attached an image of my parrot max and two love birds bobby and bruno.im afraid i dont have any images of the others at this time
Have an empty cage at the moment awaiting refurbishment for some Guinea Pigs (for the children).

As for your birds (beautiful BTW) have you thought about altering their diet slightly. It could be something they are eating (possibly a particular type of fruit) which is making the smell more pungent.
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 17:26   #5
Kliro
Inactive

Kliro has reached the bronze age
Kliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Kliro

I've got a border collie too - sick at the moment though
Kliro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 17:41   #6
Millay
Inactive

Millay has reached the bronze age
Millay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze ageMillay has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Millay Send a message via Yahoo to Millay

Ive got a collie to, also just gone to the vets, puppy sickness (eating mud) me thinks..
Also I have four guinea pigs

Ill post a pic later of two of them watching telly
Millay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 18:01   #7
bdav
Inactive

bdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to bdav

I have a Labrador collie cross - V. sweet, but v. naughty if he is left alone. Quite inteligent - he has worked out how to open the fridge and dishwasher, and has flooded the kitchen too.
bdav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 18:11   #8
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

Goldfish just plain goldfish, but very relaxing to watch
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 18:53   #9
j52c
Inactive

j52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant futurej52c has a brilliant future

I got a 12 year old Red Lore Amazon parrot.

You have to clean them out every day, though have not noticed a smelly cage. Most important thing to do is spray them every day due to the dust that gets in their feathers, this is what can affect us humans similar to hay fever. I take him in the shower every day and he loves it.

When he is out of the cage, he follows my wife all over the house, walking though, not flying, then he will hop up the stairs to find me.

He nips sometimes, not hard, but mostly he is a softie that likes plenty attention.
j52c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 19:04   #10
bmxbandit
Inactive

bmxbandit has reached the bronze age
bmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze agebmxbandit has reached the bronze age

my gf's (sadly now deceased) rat rufus. she has more now, but i dont have any pictures yet...
bmxbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 19:10   #11
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness

pets? pets? we could opena bloody zoo here lol.

Its not that bad.

Jack russell called Benji
Rabbit called Butter cup
4 fish, orangey, whitey, spotty and little whitey (arent we imaginative??)

Heres some pics.
Old 14-09-2005, 19:27   #12
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

We have a sky budgie called Budg........he can say a few words "budg, beak and tweet"
Instead of making budgie noises he sits there saying 'tweet, tweet'
Old 14-09-2005, 21:37   #13
bb31
Inactive

bb31 has reached the bronze age
bb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to bb31

heres my baby........
bb31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 22:06   #14
andyl

Services: NTL 2MB Broadband, x2 phones, digi TV.

We have two cats which we inherited from a friend who died last year. Wasn't really a cat person before but I have to say they're great. Being a lazy sod I love their independence but best I love the way they choose when to request/accept/reject affection. And one of them is as mad as a balloon, chasing imaginary things and attacking my twitching feet in the morning.

Our friend was into her hip hop and black culture generally. So the cats are called Wu and Tang (naturally!). Still makes me smile.
Old 14-09-2005, 22:10   #15
bdav
Inactive

bdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to allbdav is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to bdav

How could I almost forget! Also have a cat, Twiggy. He (long story) hates the dog, so we have been trying to get them to meet, but its quite a task - the dog doesn't mind the cat, it will just ignore it, or have a sniff, but the cat will hiss, which sets the dog off barking - It all declines from there. Poor cat!
bdav is offline   Reply With Quote