Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | lazy bank holiday

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

lazy bank holiday

Old 27-08-2005, 13:32   #1
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
lazy bank holiday

O.K the kids have gone to grans leaving just me and my wife we have decided that we are going to have a BBQ tomorrow and myself being so lazy i want to know how close i can put my BBQ to my pool.
I am also open to other suggestions for a lazy day
pictures are for illustration only and actual product may differ
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-08-2005, 13:36   #2
Roy MM
Inactive

Services: NTL cable 20mb Broadband, V+ package.
Roy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appeal
Roy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Roy MM
Re: lazy bank holiday

Put it in your pool then you don't have to get out, plus you've got the water to put out any fires.
Roy MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 13:39   #3
marky
Inactive

marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

sounds like you have had practice roy i like the idea as well
Old 27-08-2005, 13:40   #4
Martin
Inactive

Services: Sky Q, Bt Infinity
Martin has reached the bronze age
Martin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Martin

Well judging by the weather today i think it'll most likely be a rainy weekend! PLUS I'm working Sunday and Monday!! Double time Monday tho woohoo.
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 18:14   #5
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Going out tomorrow but I do not know about the rest of the weekend
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 18:15   #6
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

I'm working Sunday and Monday at our Town Show so it's not really like work as such - I can pop out and get a burger and ice cream any time I want to!
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 22:30   #7
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

I rewired the sockets in the living room today. Works too Also bundled my new freezer down the cellar steps, with the "help" of a mate. He stands there puffing on a roll-up telling me where I'm going wrong. If he was gay and thirty years younger, you'd mistake us for a couple. Over to the parents, who are having trouble with the chav family over the road. Nightmare. Little *******s. Tomorrow is household chores. Also going to take a look at the lump of plaster that dropped off when rewiring - may be able to glue it back up Working 08:00 til 16:00 Monday - double time

You want the BBQ near the pool to extinguish the food quickly.
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 22:45   #8
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencreeper

You want the BBQ near the pool to extinguish the food quickly.
not if it is an electric bbq
Old 27-08-2005, 22:49   #9
marky
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by homealone
not if it is an electric bbq

i need it close because i'm cooking fresh fish
Old 27-08-2005, 22:53   #10
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Talking Re: lazy bank holiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky

Well, presumably, the fish will be dead, so you don't need it near water
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 22:57   #11
Martin
Inactive

Martin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze ageMartin has reached the bronze age

Quote:

Mark you have got me talking about Fish again!

But... can't say i have ever had BBQ'd fish! Anyway hope you have a whale of a time.

Old 27-08-2005, 22:57   #12
marky
Inactive

its a gas bbq and the fish was just on the brain from pet hates sorry

i just want a realy lazy day without the kids and dont want to get in and out of the puddle sorry pool much
Old 27-08-2005, 23:01   #13
Martin
Inactive

I'm sure someone said its going to be raining! We have a few Gazebo's left at B&Q. LOL
Old 27-08-2005, 23:07   #14
marky
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin
I'm sure someone said its going to be raining! We have a few Gazebo's left at B&Q. LOL
bit of rain never stopped us it adds to the fun

psst are they free
Old 27-08-2005, 23:15   #15
Martin
Inactive

Quote:

psst are they free
No! But i'll happily sell you one!!