Does Three mobile have any English staff?
24-06-2013, 17:29
|
#1
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Does Three mobile have any English staff?
Is there a time when the others are sleeping and the English take over. like with some other companies?
|
|
|
24-06-2013, 17:53
|
#2
|
|
XIV
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Crawley
Age: 36
Services: Three Unlimited
Posts: 16,925
|
Re: Does Three mobile have any English staff?
__________________
“Never ask a liar why they lied. To explain it, they'd have to lie again”
Fernando Hidalgo
|
|
|
24-06-2013, 18:04
|
#3
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: Does Three mobile have any English staff?
|
|
|
24-06-2013, 18:10
|
#4
|
|
XIV
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Crawley
Age: 36
Services: Three Unlimited
Posts: 16,925
|
Re: Does Three mobile have any English staff?
__________________
“Never ask a liar why they lied. To explain it, they'd have to lie again”
Fernando Hidalgo
|
|
|
25-06-2013, 11:45
|
#5
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Probably outside the M25
Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Posts: 3,473
|
Re: Does Three mobile have any English staff?
Only had top speak to Three two or three times shortly after switching to them and all times it was English staff on the other end. If I remember correctly 2 were during normal day working hours and one was around 7pm in the evening
Could be that some particular departments are overseas or later in the evening they switch to overseas?
|
|
|
25-06-2013, 14:37
|
#6
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: Does Three mobile have any English staff?
Which department were you calling?
I'm talking to Networks. LOL the first time I called I told them the reason I was calling and he said I'll put you through to Networks.
then he come back on the line and said "Hello, networks, what is it you wanting?"
I'm certain is was the same bloke!
anyway not having much luck talking to him. I was hoping I could talk to his brother or somebody English.
|
|
|
25-06-2013, 15:15
|
#7
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North West London
Age: 37
Services: BT Infinity Option 2, BT Talk Unlimited, Three PAYG, Giffgaff PAYG, Sky TV Entertainment Package
Posts: 2,962
|
Re: Does Three mobile have any English staff?
You can contact UK support team through facebook & twitter:
https://www.facebook.com/ThreeUK/app_383704431663714
Also the executive office team is UK which can deal with many complaints.
|
|
|
25-06-2013, 15:42
|
#8
|
|
cf.mega poster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16,324
|
Re: Does Three mobile have any English staff?
Thanks mate. I've just used the Facebook one.
|
|
|
25-06-2013, 18:08
|
#9
|
|
Inactive
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 16,760
|
Re: Does Three mobile have any English staff?
I've used Three's Twitter-based support. Very helpful
|
|
|
03-07-2013, 18:23
|
#10
|
|
Mum 30/09/20 Dad 08/08/24
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Age: 57
Services: 2 x TiVo 360s, SH5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Posts: 17,396
|
Re: Does Three mobile have any English staff?
Companies are using a lot of social media for customer support.
So it good that FB are using the Twitter style tick.
__________________
I'm a Trustee for a local charity
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01.
|