You are here: Home | Forum | I can't work out how to see planned recordings
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.
We have had the TiVo for a couple of weeks now, upgraded from a V+ box. I really hate the user interface, even after two weeks I struggle to find what I want.
Tonight I have realised that I can't find out what we have asked it to record, other than by ploughing thru the programme guide searching for the R symbol.
__________________ Thank you for calling the Abyss.
If you have called to scream, please press 1 to be transferred to the Void, or press 2 to begin your stare. If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.