Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Just Broadband and Telephone

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Just Broadband and Telephone

Old 14-08-2010, 19:56   #1
Berbatov
Inactive

Berbatov is an unknown quantity at this point
Just Broadband and Telephone

Anyone know, how much is the Broadband (10Mb) + Telephone (M) package?

Can you get these two services as a package, or do you have to buy them separate?

Thanks
Berbatov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-08-2010, 20:04   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Just Broadband and Telephone

Try the bundle builder HERE
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 20:07   #3
Berbatov
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Try the bundle builder HERE
Thanks for the reply.

With the bundle builder, it won't let me remove tv service.

EDIT: Got it, you have to click on 'double deals.'
Old 14-08-2010, 20:07   #4
chambohambo
cf.addict

chambohambo is an unknown quantity at this point

Head over here to see all prices/offers.

http://www.virginmedia.com/
chambohambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 20:09   #5
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berbatov View Post
Thanks for the reply.

With the bundle builder, it won't let me remove tv service.
This one has Double deals HERE

The same page but where it says Pick a popular bundle.
Old 14-08-2010, 20:11   #6
Berbatov
Inactive

If I get the broadband the telephone package, will the telephone use the same broadband coax cable, or will it be different?
Old 14-08-2010, 20:16   #7
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Quote:
If I get the broadband the telephone package, will the telephone use the same broadband coax cable, or will it be different?
Different, it's a siamese coax (I think that's the term) one comes off for phone and one for Broadband and TV services. You can choose where you want the broadband to be installed and where you want the phoneline to be installed
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 20:16   #8
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
It comes in on a twin or siamese cable, one side telco the other broadband and digital tv if you ever decide to give it a try.

Check the price for tv as well as usually you get a better price and a free box.
Old 14-08-2010, 20:23   #9
Berbatov
Inactive

Quote:
It comes in on a twin or siamese cable, one side telco the other broadband and digital tv if you ever decide to give it a try.

Check the price for tv as well as usually you get a better price and a free box.
Oh ok, it's just that I want my broadband upstairs and I want the telephone downstairs and upstairs.

Are Virgin Media upgrading more areas into cable areas, as my new house was not in a cable area a month ago, but when I checked last week, it is - or is the 'postcode finder' incorrect?
Old 14-08-2010, 20:46   #10
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Oh ok, it's just that I want my broadband upstairs and I want the telephone downstairs and upstairs.

Are Virgin Media upgrading more areas into cable areas, as my new house was not in a cable area a month ago, but when I checked last week, it is - or is the 'postcode finder' incorrect?
You would have to try ordering the package.

Check the road for any CATV manholes as well.
Old 14-08-2010, 21:46   #11
Berbatov
Inactive

Quote:
You would have to try ordering the package.

Check the road for any CATV manholes as well.
I've ordered the package and it's all gone through. I won't get a problem on installation day will I, with them saying that my area isn't a cable area.
Old 15-08-2010, 08:14   #12
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
I've ordered the package and it's all gone through. I won't get a problem on installation day will I, with them saying that my area isn't a cable area.
They have accepted the order so will have to wait and see if they contact you to say everything is OK, maybe BenMcr can input something here.
Old 15-08-2010, 09:01   #13
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

He could be accepted on virgin national which is pants
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote