Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | New price leaflet

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

New price leaflet

Old 18-02-2010, 15:04   #1
Rainman
Inactive

Rainman is an unknown quantity at this point
New price leaflet

Just received the new price leaflet from VM and it is as usual vary confusing. Inside on the first page it says about call connection fees increase by 1p made out side your call plan, but it says Virgin Media phone to Virgin mobile FREE. So do this mean you can call a Virgin mobile free at any time ?.
I have the M phone plan and this states on the first page Talk weekends as I would expect, but on the second page it says From the 1st April all VM phone customers will also get free calls to VM mobiles as part of your plan so size M you'll get free evening calls.
So have VM changed the free call plan for Phone M from weekend to Evening from 1st April or what ?. If someone Knows can they do a better job and let us know
Rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-02-2010, 16:32   #2
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
Re: New price leaflet

Plan M is weekends only - so you will get free calls to Virgin Mobiles at weekends

It's a misprint
Old 18-02-2010, 21:11   #3
Rainman
Inactive

Rainman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New price leaflet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Plan M is weekends only - so you will get free calls to Virgin Mobiles at weekends

It's a misprint
Thanks Hope they get it right next time
Rainman is offline   Reply With Quote