Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 50MB Installation, Different Room

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar

50MB Installation, Different Room

Old 17-09-2009, 20:19   #1
TheGodfather
Inactive

TheGodfather is an unknown quantity at this point
50MB Installation, Different Room

Right moving into house end of month, got my virgin install date set for 30th (day i move in ;D).

Now in the house theres a whitebox and cable in both the living room and also on in the front bedroom upstairs, however i have the back bedroom (directly behind the front one).

My question is when the dude comes to fit it, would he fit me a cable from front bedroom to back? Because i want the modem in my room (have a lot of ethernet devices)

If he won't no probs ill do it myself, but just wondered if he should/would?

Cheers
TheGodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-09-2009, 20:27   #2
monkey2468
Inactive

Services: 1tb tivo, vhd, 60meg shub2 cablemodem, 1Xphoneline, Virgin mobile contract p
monkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quadsmonkey2468 has a fine set of Quads
Re: 50MB Installation, Different Room

He should put it where you want it. (unless there is a health and safety reason for not being able to)
monkey2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 20:28   #3
TheGodfather
Inactive

TheGodfather is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome, just thought because theres one already there he could say "theres already one here, just use this one"

When i had it fitted at my nans before, took ages before the tech agreed to put it upstairs :/
TheGodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 04:04   #4
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

He Put mine Upstairs In My Bedroom, However if he says he cant, I can post a step by step on how too do it yourself
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote