Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Am I being charged too much?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Am I being charged too much?

Old 01-07-2009, 14:18   #1
smallclone
cf.geek

Services: M tv Broadband 150Mb/s. Superhub 3 V6
smallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of light
Am I being charged too much?

I need some advice please:

I had the free Xmas upgrade in December from 2MB to 10MB.

Needless to say I was charged from January as I kept the service (fair enough). However, I have seen that alot of people have recently had a free upgrade from 2MB to 10MB.

How is this fair?

Should I be complaining about this and asking fr money off my monthly bill?

Thanks
smallclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2009, 23:12   #2
TightNewCustomer
Inactive

TightNewCustomer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Am I being charged too much?

How long you been with Virmin? If you're out of contract try to negotiate a better deal. If still in contract, you've got SFA chance of getting a price drop! The 2MB lot got charged and extra £2 a month for the privelge of 10MB although VM reps will say if was a general price increase and the 2 are not linked. A lot of people on 10MB downgraded to 2MB with the knowledge that the 2MB would be upgraded to 10MB in the near future. Looks like you missed the boat! Best thing is if you out of contract to hammer VM for a cheaper deal. O2 are doing 8meg for £7.50 or 20MB for £10, plus they give you 2 months free! Unbeatable! O2 uncapped, non STM'ed, what you pay for is what you get, the full monty BB. Why are we with VM. Why I ask you!
TightNewCustomer is offline   Reply With Quote