Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Travel Insurance

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Travel Insurance

Old 24-04-2009, 20:53   #1
Caspar
Inactive

Caspar has reached the bronze age
Caspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze ageCaspar has reached the bronze age
Travel Insurance

I'm off to the US for about a week in a few weeks. Can you recommend some travel insurance companies to me?
Caspar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-04-2009, 21:07   #2
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age
Re: Travel Insurance

I always look at moneysupermarket.com. For a week it generally costs around £12-15 with OUL, this last time though for about £20, I bought an annual policy.
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 23:49   #3
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

I just go through the comparison sites, but the last two times Top Dog Insurance came up with good specs for a good price. Never had to claim, so don't know what they are like for that.
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2009, 00:18   #4
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
I just go through the comparison sites, but the last two times Top Dog Insurance came up with good specs for a good price. Never had to claim, so don't know what they are like for that.
Let's face it - insurance is something you buy, but hopefully never have to claim on!
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote