Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Customer Zone login issues

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Customer Zone login issues

Old 05-04-2009, 21:11   #1
dwm
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media VIP
dwm is an unknown quantity at this point
Customer Zone login issues

In the past I have had no problems logging in to the Selfcare or Customer Zone without no problems, until now. I have reset my password and I'm using my primary inbox to login, but no luck. It's the correct password as I'm able to access webmail and email in an email client using the same credentials.

This may be due to the recent website upgrade and the new login system. I have an @blueyonder.co.uk email address.

Below is the link I am using to login.

http://www.virginmedia.com/help/chec...stomerselfcare

Can anyone else login?

Thanks.
dwm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2009, 22:03   #2
homealone

Re: Customer Zone login issues

I also cannot login to 'selfcare' - and I use an ntlworld email addy/password which also can access normal pop email, ebilling & webmail with no problems.

Luckily I have no need for any of the options 'selfcare' might offer ...
Old 05-04-2009, 22:07   #3
Toto
Inactive

Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal
Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwm View Post
In the past I have had no problems logging in to the Selfcare or Customer Zone without no problems, until now. I have reset my password and I'm using my primary inbox to login, but no luck. It's the correct password as I'm able to access webmail and email in an email client using the same credentials.

This may be due to the recent website upgrade and the new login system. I have an @blueyonder.co.uk email address.

Can anyone else login?

Thanks.
Are you following a saved link, or are you clicking on the account icon on the new version?
Toto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 22:08   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwm View Post

Can anyone else login?

Thanks.
You will need to call Tech Support who will be able to help you with this issue.

Tech Support is open 24/7 on the numbers below.

For help with your TV or Phone and for Broadband Technical Support:

Call Product Support/Faults on 151 option 3 from your Virgin Media Phone. It's absolutely free.

Or call 0845 454 1111 from any other phone line.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 22:35   #5
Joxer
Inactive

Services: 20Mb BB, phone
Joxer is just really niceJoxer is just really niceJoxer is just really niceJoxer is just really niceJoxer is just really niceJoxer is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Joxer

You now need to use the first alias in the primary mailbox i.e. not the username which looks like ab123c4567 but the first address in that mailbox.
Joxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 22:41   #6
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxer View Post
You now need to use the first alias in the primary mailbox i.e. not the username which looks like ab123c4567 but the first address in that mailbox.
Unless of course that is your primary mailbox as you have never set up an alias, in most case the above is correct.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:01   #7
Milambar
Inactive

Milambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond repute

I have the same issue, never been able to collect webmail, or use any of the customer zone/selfcare features, as it always tells me invalid password. Even after working through the reset password function (and it confirms the password was reset successfully, hahaha).

I just don't feel like battling India over something I would almost never use. Do you think it could be fixed on reciept of a proper, written request, delivered by snail-mail recorded delivery?
Milambar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:06   #8
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milambar View Post
I have the same issue, never been able to collect webmail, or use any of the customer zone/selfcare features, as it always tells me invalid password. Even after working through the reset password function (and it confirms the password was reset successfully, hahaha).

I just don't feel like battling India over something I would almost never use. Do you think it could be fixed on reciept of a proper, written request, delivered by snail-mail recorded delivery?
Ring before 1pm and you should have a good chance of a UK call centre much easier and quicker, to request by post you would have to email your request in.