Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moving

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Moving

Old 10-11-2008, 16:59   #1
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Moving

im moving to a building where ive been told by 1 person at my housing association they wont allow virgin media to run lines in even tho its a cable area and then ive been told by another person that they will allow.

Now if i was to ring Virgin Media would they tell me if the housing association will allow them to or not?
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2008, 17:10   #2
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moving

Check your rent agreement as to what you can/can't do, VM won;t have a clue as it's between you and your landlord
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:34   #3
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Re: Moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Check your rent agreement as to what you can/can't do, VM won;t have a clue as it's between you and your landlord
its annoying me, One person said No i cant because theres already a sky point at the flat and a communal satalite dish, someone else said yes i can because its already a point at the flat and theres not? my housing association is getting on my nerves at the moment.
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote