Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Feeling exhausted?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Feeling exhausted?

Old 08-09-2008, 15:53   #1
ginge51
Permanently Banned

Services: I'm on vm 10 meg
ginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to all
Feeling exhausted?

Hi all

Well, I've been working now at my job for a year and 1 month.
I'd say the last 3 months have been weird to say the least.
It's like I'm not physically but mentally exhausted, I'm 29 years old and never ever have i had problems like this before?
It's been going on now for 2 months really badly, i work 2 52 hour weeks and 2 46 hour weeks.
I'm seriously contemplating going to the doctors?
Any1 had similar problems like this before?
ginge51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2008, 15:56   #2
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Feeling exhausted?

You must be feeling a bit odd 'cos you've posted this in the Internet Discussion section...

Seriously though a visit to the doc's and a blood test can't hurt...... Best of luck!
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 15:58   #3
ginge51
Permanently Banned

ginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to allginge51 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
You must be feeling a bit odd 'cos you've posted this in the Internet Discussion section...

Seriously though a visit to the doc's and a blood test can't hurt...... Best of luck!
True , can a mod move it too the right part please?
Old 08-09-2008, 15:58   #4
Jelly Bean
Inactive

Services: Virginmedia
Jelly Bean is just really niceJelly Bean is just really niceJelly Bean is just really niceJelly Bean is just really niceJelly Bean is just really niceJelly Bean is just really nice

Hey ginge,

This could possibly be stress related.New job,tiredness.

Do you feel under stress or overly tired?

If you are worried I would certainly go to the doctor and he can give you a checkup.Maybe you could have a little aneima and would proberly need a few tablets to help you feel better again.As this can make you feel tired and lifeless and loss of your get up and go.

A simple checkup from your doctor and maybe he will have a blood test done to rule out any issues or determin what the next course of action is.
Jelly Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 16:04   #5
ginge51
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Bean View Post
Hey ginge,

This could possibly be stress related.New job,tiredness.

Do you feel under stress or overly tired?

If you are worried I would certainly go to the doctor and he can give you a checkup.Maybe you could have a little aneima and would proberly need a few tablets to help you feel better again.As this can make you feel tired and lifeless and loss of your get up and go.

A simple checkup from your doctor and maybe he will have a blood test done to rule out any issues or determin what the next course of action is.
Thanks for the information mate
I think I'll go to the quakes , i haven't been for years so I'm due a checkup.
Thanks for the advice mate
Old 08-09-2008, 16:05   #6
Jelly Bean
Inactive

Jelly Bean is just really niceJelly Bean is just really niceJelly Bean is just really niceJelly Bean is just really niceJelly Bean is just really niceJelly Bean is just really nice

You are most welcome,I am a miss by the way.

Honestly I think you are proberly a little run down.

I hate doctors.
Old 08-09-2008, 16:11   #7
ginge51
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Bean View Post
You are most welcome,I am a miss by the way.

Honestly I think you are proberly a little run down.

I hate doctors.
I agree mate
I've just been reading bits about exhaustion on the net and It's saying from the description that I'm either suffering from diabetees or simply exhausted and need time off to recover and get back to normal.
I reckon it's the latter.
Old 08-09-2008, 16:21   #8
Jelly Bean
Inactive

I think you are proberly exausted and a visit to doctor and a few days rest could do you the world of good.

Take a break and relax you are working way to hard.

Old 08-09-2008, 16:38   #9
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Strictly speaking you are exceeding the maximum hours allowed by law which is 48 per week. I'd be having a whinge to your employer
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 16:41   #10
Jelly Bean
Inactive

I totaly agree there Rob.
Old 08-09-2008, 16:49   #11
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Strictly speaking you are exceeding the maximum hours allowed by law which is 48 per week. I'd be having a whinge to your employer
I think it is 48 hours per week, averaged over a 17 week period.
DirectGov

"Your average working hours are calculated over a 17-week period. You can work more than 48 hours in one week as long as the average is less than 48."
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 19:38   #12
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

In your time working have you had a holiday and actually got away from it all ?
By this I mean a change of surroundings, go somewhere new ?

This can be one of the best things to do to get your head together and switch off from everything.
It also gives you time to think about other possibilitities in life you could try.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 20:13   #13
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

Sounds like stress, I feelt the same at moment - Will be ok after this week.
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 20:26   #14
Jelly Bean
Inactive

Ok I think we all needa group hug.

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Old 08-09-2008, 20:36   #15
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Diabetes? Get checked.....