Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Gamestation Store Credit

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Gamestation Store Credit

Old 13-04-2008, 20:57   #1
Matty121
Inactive

Matty121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Gamestation Store Credit

Hello. About 5 weeks ago i traded in some games at gamestation and recieved a credit note (reciept) for £51. i just wanted to know if this expires after a certain amount of time or if i'll be able to use it in about 3 months. there are games i can get now but i would really like to keep hold of it till a game i REALLY want is released...
i appreciate any and all replies! thanks very much
Matty121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-04-2008, 21:02   #2
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Gamestation Store Credit

If the credit note doesn't state any expiry time, it should remain valid.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 21:04   #3
zing_deleted

easiest solution is pop in and ask em
Old 13-04-2008, 21:07   #4
Matty121
Inactive

oh okay. thanks very much! it doesn't say anything on the reciept at all.
Old 13-04-2008, 21:12   #5
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

It should be fine as it's basically money so they can't say it's expired, if you find it is expired i would kick up a fuss as they shouldn't be allowed to do that.
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 21:18   #6
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

I dont think it expire's. I had traded in a game with them once and I completely forgot about it. 6-8months later I decided to sell a game I dont play anymore and when I looked in the case there was the recipt with store credit on lol I used it a couple days later with no problems.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 22:39   #7
Alanmelon
Inactive

Alanmelon has reached the bronze age
Alanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Alanmelon

I asked this same question a while back after accruing a number of credit slips and was told that they do not expire.
Alanmelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 15:17   #8
Matty121
Inactive

thanks very much everyone! much appreciated!