Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | tv

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar

tv

Old 09-04-2008, 16:46   #1
rdp1960
Inactive

rdp1960 is an unknown quantity at this point
tv

what is ca ippv status
rdp1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2008, 16:59   #2
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: tv

Why do you want to know?
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 17:01   #3
homealone

afaik it is to do with any purchases you may have made on Pay Per View?
Old 09-04-2008, 17:27   #4
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdp1960 View Post
what is ca ippv status
Strange first post.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 17:33   #5
scottyboydfc
Inactive

scottyboydfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdp1960 View Post
what is ca ippv status

if ur asking this for the reason i think you're asking for then you're asking on the wrong forum
scottyboydfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 17:33   #6
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboydfc View Post
if ur asking this for the reason i think you're asking for then you're asking on the wrong forum
I would have to agree with you
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 17:34   #7
scottyboydfc
Inactive

scottyboydfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I would have to agree with you

most people generally do
scottyboydfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 17:43   #8
frogstamper
Inactive

frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboydfc View Post
most people generally do
I don't even know you mate, but Ill agree with you too.
Old 09-04-2008, 19:07   #9
Scrubbs
cf.mega poster

Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal

well, for us thicko's out here, would one of you "agree'ers" mind expanding a little on either the forum he should be on or what he/she is after?

hmmm 2 members amd 5 guests veiwing this thread ? this must be interesting
Scrubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 19:12   #10
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubbs View Post
well, for us thicko's out here, would one of you "agree'ers" mind expanding a little on either the forum he should be on or what he/she is after?
It like what they say anything really expensive. If you need to ask, you can't afford it.

For this, if you need to ask what it is, you don't need to know

Plus any further details would probably break the Forum Rules.

Btw I don't know myself, I'm just guessing here
BenMcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 19:26   #11
frogstamper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
It like what they say anything really expensive. If you need to ask, you can't afford it.

For this, if you need to ask what it is, you don't need to know

Plus any further details would probably break the Forum Rules.

Btw I don't know myself, I'm just guessing here
Well to be honest so was I, I just agreed to look clever, but its backfired now, doh!
Old 10-04-2008, 09:13   #12
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Unfortunately, they can't go into too much detail as, if he wants it for the reason I suspect, that would be against forum rules.

Basically, it has something to do with obtaining services illegally.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 19:17   #13
Jonnymeg
Inactive

Jonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of Quads

Conditional Access Impulse pay per view.
Jonnymeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 21:13   #14
Scrubbs
cf.mega poster

Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal

so............ I guess if he is in a position to read "ca ippv status" then he is probably trying to get channels without paying for them, would that be somewhere near an explanation?
Scrubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 13:57   #15
Jonnymeg
Inactive

Jonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of QuadsJonnymeg has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
so............ I guess if he is in a position to read "ca ippv status" then he is probably trying to get channels without paying for them, would that be somewhere near an explanation?
Not at all, i think all you guys are being a bit suspicious.
If you go to the technical stuff of your settings menu you will see an entry labeled this.
Jonnymeg is offline   Reply With Quote