Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Donate sperm get concert tickets

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Donate sperm get concert tickets

Old 12-03-2008, 18:59   #1
zing_deleted

Donate sperm get concert tickets

http://www.spermfortickets.com/index.html

dunno if this is for real but ive applied Download festival and Creamfields are available allegedly may be worth a pull
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2008, 19:02   #2
sollp
cf.mega poster

Services: Virginmobile,Sky TV, ZEN 76Mb,ZEN Phone line.
sollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful one
Re: Donate sperm get concert tickets

Thought it was, donate sperm, get call from CSA!!
Old 12-03-2008, 19:24   #3
Vlad_Dracul
Inactive

Services: Dispensing wit and wisdom in so far as I am able . P3 500Mhz/ 2Mb BB when it works,no Tv,n
Vlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful oneVlad_Dracul is the helpful one

Are not world populations high enough without encouraging more births...?
Vlad_Dracul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 20:05   #4
kryogenik

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post

dunno if this is for real but ive applied Download festival and Creamfields are available allegedly may be worth a pull
Probably be full of Mod edit (Gavin):removed mate...

(apols for the deliberate asterisks )
  Reply With Quote Received Warning
Old 12-03-2008, 20:10   #5
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

Sheesh if I wanted a sperm donor I wouldnt go looking at the soap dodgers that go to festivals.
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 20:15   #6
kryogenik

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED View Post
Sheesh if I wanted a sperm donor I wouldnt go looking at the soap dodgers that go to festivals.
lol. We're not all soap dodgers mate!
Old 12-03-2008, 20:20   #7
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHISTLED View Post
you are a very judgemental person aren't you
Old 12-03-2008, 20:29   #8
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

Quote:
you are a very judgemental person aren't you
Yes
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 20:40   #9
zing_deleted

Not an endearing quality but I can tell by your character you don't care to much about that anyway
Old 12-03-2008, 20:45   #10
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

I think that given the changes in the laws governining donor anonymity this thread should be renamed "Donate Sperm & Get a Whole Load of Grief in 18 Years Time".
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 20:51   #11
soup dragon
Inactive

Services: XL BB, XL TV, V+
soup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of society

i have been snipped!! do you think they would notice??
soup dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 21:03   #12
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup dragon View Post
i have been snipped!! do you think they would notice??
Did they wifey force your hand on that decision? ... or did she do it herself?!
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 21:18   #13
kryogenik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenik View Post
Mod edit (Gavin):removed

Sorry 'bout that.
It wouldn't have worked any other way, but hey - fair dues.

Old 12-03-2008, 21:19   #14
Wicked_and_Crazy
cf.mega poster

Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_and_Crazy Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked_and_Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post

ha ha Creamfields
Wicked_and_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 21:25   #15
LSainsbury

Services: TV: Sky HD, Landline: BT, Mobile: Orange, Internet: Quite Slow!

Funny this - a radio presenter was talking about sperm donors this morning - aparently you have to be over 5'9" tall to be a sperm doner...no idea why!!