Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Napster

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Napster

Old 07-10-2007, 16:28   #1
fixerman
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 200mb Superhub 2, Two Tivo V6 1tb, one "Old" Tivo 1tb, home phone, Humax Freesat PVR.
fixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud of
Napster

Has "ANYBODY" succeeded in signing up to the Napster deal through Broadband extras?
fixerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2007, 16:49   #2
xpod
Inactive

Services: TV,Phone & BB
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
Re: Napster

Does anybody actually want to........
xpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 16:55   #3
fixerman
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 200mb Superhub 2, Two Tivo V6 1tb, one "Old" Tivo 1tb, home phone, Humax Freesat PVR.
fixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpod View Post
Does anybody actually want to........
Well! I am an existing Napster member paying £9.95 per month. It seems that I can get it a lot cheaper through Virgin.
fixerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 17:29   #4
xpod
Inactive

xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Well! I am an existing Napster member paying £9.95 per month. It seems that I can get it a lot cheaper through Virgin.
Somebody please correct me if i`m wrong but if your going to spend an extra £10 every month for extra "content" then would`nt you be better spending that money on some decent newsgroup access rather than Napster.

Not something i really know about
Old 07-10-2007, 18:18   #5
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpod View Post
Somebody please correct me if i`m wrong but if your going to spend an extra £10 every month for extra "content" then would`nt you be better spending that money on some decent newsgroup access rather than Napster.

Not something i really know about
I'd imagine there are some people who wish to stay on the right side of copyright law

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 18:42   #6
Impz2002
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media DTV Constant 20mb XL Broadband
Impz2002 is just really niceImpz2002 is just really niceImpz2002 is just really niceImpz2002 is just really niceImpz2002 is just really niceImpz2002 is just really nice

lol!

i wish i could say i never break copyright law but that would be the biggest lie i ever told

hehehe

impz
Impz2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 21:22   #7
xpod
Inactive

Quote:
I'd imagine there are some people who wish to stay on the right side of copyright law
There is that of course......i was busy sorting my ipblock blocklist out and just was`nt thinking right

Quote:
i wish i could say i never break copyright law but that would be the biggest lie i ever told
Uma & Ruby never mentioned i`d need to break all kinds of copyright laws if i ever really wanted to see that 20MB