Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Flowers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Flowers

Old 25-09-2007, 17:16   #1
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
Flowers

Hey everyone....

I am going to be buying flowers for my girlfriend in the next few days...

I know she likes pink, and baby blue colours.

but she has never had flowers, so she does not know what she likes.

so, I looked on the old interflora site, and I found these two.

which one should I get her?

ik
p.s. I am just wanting to show her how much she means to me, nothing else
EDIT: for the ones who knows about flowers you can see what is included, I know nothing about flowers, and what is good or not, here is the links:
image 1: http://www3.interflora.co.uk/catalog...;pcid1=;pcid2=
image 2: http://www3.interflora.co.uk/catalog...;pcid1=;pcid2=
ikthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-09-2007, 17:20   #2
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: Flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikthius View Post
Hey everyone....

I am going to be buying flowers for my girlfriend in the next few days...
what have you done wrong then?
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 17:22   #3
ikthius
Inactive

ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
what have you done wrong then?
nothing, I have not done anything wrong (I would never hurt her ever), trying to remind her how much she means to me....

hm, I should have done a poll......
Old 25-09-2007, 17:28   #4
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal

As blue roses are a bit of a rarity (it seems), Safe bet get her the pink. If you get it wrong and she doesn't like them (doubtful) she'll let you know and you won't get it wrong the next time. Anyway it's the thought that counts and I've never come across a woman who doesn't like flowers.

However if I've got it wrong - don't shout at me.

Si thee
bw41101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 17:29   #5
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star

It's all down to personal preference, I'm sure whichever you choose she'll like.

As for my personal choice. I prefer the Rose & Freesia one, Freesias smell nice and I think it looks less "grannyish".
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 17:30   #6
ikthius
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
It's all down to personal preference, I'm sure whichever you choose she'll like.

As for my personal choice. I prefer the Rose & Freesia one, Freesias smell nice and I think it looks less "grannyish".
ah, I know what your talking about, yeah all the wee extra small flowers do make it granny like

ik
Old 25-09-2007, 17:34   #7
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal

I see that none of our female members have contributed to this thread. Unless (of course) they're hiding in the wings seeing if any of us macho's will slip up and make a proverbial coque up.

Sigh..............!

Si thee
bw41101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 17:38   #8
ikthius
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw41101 View Post
I see that none of our female members have contributed to this thread. Unless (of course) they're hiding in the wings seeing if any of us macho's will slip up and make a proverbial coque up.

Sigh..............!

Si thee
or, they went out to grab their men, to show them this thread and hit them saying..... why wont you do anything like that for me????

ik
Old 25-09-2007, 17:40   #9
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

I think the pink roses, aren't you a sweetie!!
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 17:42   #10
ikthius
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch View Post
I think the pink roses, aren't you a sweetie!!
they both have pink roses........

but thanks

ik
Old 25-09-2007, 17:46   #11
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikthius View Post
they both have pink roses........

but thanks

ik

Hey, what do i know?? no one ever buys me flowers boohoo

I meant the rose & freesia hand tied The other one looks a little for the 'older' lady IMHO
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 17:49   #12
ikthius
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch View Post
Hey, what do i know?? no one ever buys me flowers boohoo

I meant the rose & freesia hand tied The other one looks a little for the 'older' lady IMHO
thanks.... I am seeing that the second one is granny like

Hm, I think I got my answer now, cheers

ik
Old 25-09-2007, 17:51   #13
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Orchids!They come in the most delicious shades and tints of pink and last for ages.I had some for my birthday once and they lasted for two and half weeks.
Old 25-09-2007, 17:52   #14
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Personal preference would be the Pastel Bliss Vase, especially if the Lilys were the Oriental variety which smell divine.
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 17:54   #15
Alanmelon
Inactive

Alanmelon has reached the bronze age
Alanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze ageAlanmelon has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Alanmelon

Mrs Melon reckons the first lot in the pink wrap.
Alanmelon is offline   Reply With Quote