Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | ! god wtf is going on ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

! god wtf is going on ?
Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2007, 23:01   #1
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+ HD All Entertainment Packs, VM M TV, BT Unlimited Anytime, VM Talk Weekend Phone, VM XXL BB
the-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the rough
! god wtf is going on ?

today rite my 4mb bb has been so slow that i mite aswel be on dial up ! i mean i used to download alot but my dvdrw drive has packed in so i havent been but my internet is so slow. is there anyfing dat i can do to make it faster usin poxys etc & if so how ?
Advertisement
Old 23-07-2007, 23:10   #2
xspeedyx

Re: ! god wtf is going on ?

Calling tech support might help you

Old 23-07-2007, 23:41   #3
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+ HD All Entertainment Packs, VM M TV, BT Unlimited Anytime, VM Talk Weekend Phone, VM XXL BB
the-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the rough

i will do 2morra but doubt i'll get anywhere
Old 23-07-2007, 23:57   #4
what?
Inactive

Services: vm tv xl, 20mb bb, and phoneline(tu 24)
what? will become famous soon enoughwhat? will become famous soon enoughwhat? will become famous soon enough

if ur tv is givin u probs as well id fone tv first as gaurentees not payin for the call!!!
Old 24-07-2007, 00:57   #5
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

i aint got tv wit em otha den fta
Old 24-07-2007, 01:06   #6
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Are you guys in a parallel universe or 'somefink'? Surely if you have a question that you want answering you want people to understand what you're on about?
Old 24-07-2007, 01:47   #7
AntiSilence
Inactive

Services: C#/ASP.NET Web Development
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze
AntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronzeAntiSilence is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindance-rob View Post
i aint got tv wit em otha den fta
Sorry, what?
Old 24-07-2007, 02:03   #8
Roy MM
Inactive

Services: NTL cable 20mb Broadband, V+ package.
Roy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appeal
Roy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Roy MM

fta = free to air, not on cable.
Old 24-07-2007, 02:39   #9
ecksmen
Inactive

ecksmen is on a distinguished roadecksmen is on a distinguished road

You must be dropping packets, your syntax is majorly broken.
Old 24-07-2007, 05:18   #10
TraxData

Services: 25/25 Symetrical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
Are you guys in a parallel universe or 'somefink'? Surely if you have a question that you want answering you want people to understand what you're on about?
one word.

"Chav"

Old 24-07-2007, 08:50   #11
Agent47
Permanently Banned

Agent47 has ruffled too many feathersAgent47 has ruffled too many feathersAgent47 has ruffled too many feathersAgent47 has ruffled too many feathersAgent47 has ruffled too many feathersAgent47 has ruffled too many feathersAgent47 has ruffled too many feathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlinux View Post
Calling tech support might help you

85 minutes x 25p + 10p connection charge just to speak to a robot who cannot understand or speak English.
Old 24-07-2007, 08:59   #12
xspeedyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent47 View Post
85 minutes x 25p + 10p connection charge just to speak to a robot who cannot understand or speak English.
I dont see you helping the situation and all the call centres aren't in india

---------- Post added at 08:59 ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraxData View Post
one word.

"Chav"
lol I was confused aswell but I am glad I was'nt the first to say it

Old 24-07-2007, 10:57   #13
r00t
Inactive

Services: Your pseudo 'tech' ego.
r00t has reached the bronze age
r00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze ager00t has reached the bronze age

!f j00 3xp3(7 h31p 7h3n p13453 5p34k !n 3n91!5h, 4p4r7 fr0m 83!n9 h4rd 70 r34d wr!7!n9 !n 7x7 5p34k m4k35 j00 100k 1!k3 j00 83 10 y34r5 01d. p30p13 w!11 83 1355 1!k31y 70 74k3 j00 53r!0u5.

Translation:
If you expect help then please speak in English, apart from being hard to read writing in txt speak makes you look like you are 10 years old. People will be less likely to take you serious.

And its all well and good saying you have slow speed, but with no info to go on how on earth are we meant to help you?

Modem stats, ping and tracert results, a real download speed test... like from here http://gamefiles.virginmedia.com/blu...h/ifhsetup.exe

Are you using wireless?
And if so how is your speed without the router in place.
Old 24-07-2007, 11:28   #14
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
couldnt agree more
Old 24-07-2007, 11:54   #15
xpod
Inactive

Services: TV,Phone & BB
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal
xpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appealxpod has a bronzed appeal

Um nae gettin ma 20Mb fae the choobs the noo either, ah'm f$*!in beelin, so ah um ....

Och well
Closed Thread