Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I cannot contact central station on the ps2 plz help

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

I cannot contact central station on the ps2 plz help

Old 23-07-2007, 12:07   #1
pezza13
Inactive

pezza13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I cannot contact central station on the ps2 plz help

I have the adapter for the ps2 and when i try to enter central station it comes up saying cannot contact central station please check your settings and try again. i dont know wat to do!!!!

i am using a direct connection from the router to th ps2 plz help
pezza13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-07-2007, 12:09   #2
Wicked_and_Crazy
cf.mega poster

Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_and_Crazy Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked_and_Crazy
Re: I cannot contact central station on the ps2 plz help

Is the PS2 able to get onto the internet?
Wicked_and_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 12:14   #3
pezza13
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_and_Crazy View Post
Is the PS2 able to get onto the internet?
yes but only if you have the ethernet adapter a ethernet cable and a central station disc
Old 23-07-2007, 13:17   #4
Wicked_and_Crazy
cf.mega poster

Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_and_Crazy Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked_and_Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezza13 View Post
yes but only if you have the ethernet adapter a ethernet cable and a central station disc
i meant, can you confirm that the PS2 is getting on to the internet. ie is it an internet conection problem or a central station problem.
Wicked_and_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 13:31   #5
pezza13
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_and_Crazy View Post
i meant, can you confirm that the PS2 is getting on to the internet. ie is it an internet conection problem or a central station problem.
yes as i thought it might work if i tried to play a game online and i did and i tried others but t didnt work as u have 2 create a p.w. and username on central station wich is the bit i cant connect to!!!
Old 28-07-2007, 08:07   #6
mitch04
Inactive

mitch04 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey im having the same problem i can play other games online fine but i wanna play sony games but u have to register to central station and it says i cant be contacted. is it down or something i have been trying for months. please help
mitch04 is offline   Reply With Quote