Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | blackpool

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

blackpool

Old 17-06-2007, 21:58   #1
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
blackpool

hi i live in blackpool but i allways bored what are the best things to do in blackpool what's the best places to go whats ur views on blackpool?
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-06-2007, 22:02   #2
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: blackpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
what's the best places to go.....
..must ... fight ... urge to answer 'Away from Blackpool.... '
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 22:11   #3
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

So, someone who lives in Blackpool, is asking people, who in the majority don't, what there is to do in Blackpool?

If you live there, you should know better than us
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 22:12   #4
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
So, someone who lives in Blackpool, is asking people, who in the majority don't, what there is to do in Blackpool?

If you live there, you should know better than us
i know but i never find anything 2 do really this is why i asking
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 22:15   #5
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Well, there's the Pleasure Beach, the tower, a tramway, a waxwork museum...
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 22:43   #6
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

We went there on holiday last year and it was shut!!
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 22:45   #7
yesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Maybe that is why the OP is bored (once again)
Old 17-06-2007, 23:05   #8
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
think how much money you saved
Old 17-06-2007, 23:26   #9
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quick bit of googling turned this up:

http://www.blackpoolmagic.com/

maybe they've got a few spells that'll make life a bit more interesting up there.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 04:50   #10
fireman328
Inactive

fireman328 has reached the bronze age
fireman328 has reached the bronze agefireman328 has reached the bronze age

If you were looking for somewhere to administer an enema, Blackpool would be the prime location.
fireman328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 06:22   #11
skyblueheroes
Inactive

Services: Sky+ & Pipex 8mb ADSL
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
skyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appealskyblueheroes has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to skyblueheroes

Its a bit dirty and tacky and I wouldn't go for a family holiday, but its great for Stag Nights or weekends with the lads etc....

An image it probably needs to change.
skyblueheroes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 06:40   #12
lauzjp
Inactive

Services: 5mb 3 mobile broadband, sky, freeview
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
lauzjp is cast in bronzelauzjp is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to lauzjp

my neighbour and a mate are planning to go there for a couple of weeks - omg it is so expensive to stay up there, even self catering. I have found one very cheap place at less than £100 a week per unit, every other place is £100 each!? I like blackpool, but then I am easily amused...
lauzjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 08:28   #13
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

I liked Blackpool, last time we were there 15 years ago, we stayed at the 3 star Imperial Hotel, very swish! However wouldn't advise going out of season, as everything is closed. Spent one very miserable New Year's Eve there in a B & B, everything was shut and we were obliged to bring in the New Year listening to Jim Reeves and watching the only two other residents, 2 gay lads, mooching around on the dance floor. One thing that spoiled it for me, was all the discarded chewing gum that was trodden into the pavements, very unsightly. Has it changed much?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 08:49   #14
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

I got food poisoning in Blackpool, I'm sure it was the KFC I went to.
Old 18-06-2007, 08:50   #15
fireman328
Inactive

fireman328 has reached the bronze age
fireman328 has reached the bronze agefireman328 has reached the bronze age
Smile Re: blackpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I liked Blackpool, last time we were there 15 years ago, we stayed at the 3 star Imperial Hotel, very swish! However wouldn't advise going out of season, as everything is closed. Spent one very miserable New Year's Eve there in a B & B, everything was shut and we were obliged to bring in the New Year listening to Jim Reeves and watching the only two other residents, 2 gay lads, mooching around on the dance floor. One thing that spoiled it for me, was all the discarded chewing gum that was trodden into the pavements, very unsightly. Has it changed much?
No
fireman328 is offline   Reply With Quote