Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | anyone tried cocaine?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

anyone tried cocaine?

Old 26-05-2007, 12:22   #1
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
anyone tried cocaine?

........the drink? It's completely legal and is supposed to be 3 times as strong as red bull. You can only get it online and from certain retailers and with the hours I work, I might give it a go if it wasn't so expensive - I've seen an 8 pack on ebay for £16....

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-05-2007, 12:32   #2
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: anyone tried cocaine?

Since Red Bull is absolutely horrible - you can smell it a mile off too :puke: I think I'll give this a miss.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 12:33   #3
ShaneC
cf.addict

ShaneC has a spectacular aura about themShaneC has a spectacular aura about themShaneC has a spectacular aura about themShaneC has a spectacular aura about them

why not have 3 red bulls instead, or sleep more lol
ShaneC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 12:35   #4
ladyboy
Inactive

Services: V+,10MEG.
ladyboy will become famous soon enoughladyboy will become famous soon enoughladyboy will become famous soon enough

not tried that but was in thailand recently and they had a tiny bottle of something called 24.they recommend 1 bottle a day.my mate drank 4 in one drink and he honestly didnt stop dancing for 2 days with no sleep made him horny as well which was good considering where we were.
ladyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 12:37   #5
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
why not have 3 red bulls instead,
Because you get an energy crash after red bull - you don't get that with this stuff.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 26-05-2007, 12:39   #6
ShaneC
cf.addict

ShaneC has a spectacular aura about themShaneC has a spectacular aura about themShaneC has a spectacular aura about themShaneC has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
Because you get an energy crash after red bull - you don't get that with this stuff.
Ahh, I see, thats why when I go out fuelled on red bull and vodka I hit a certain time in the evening when I just crash out
ShaneC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 12:48   #7
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Why would not get it with this stuff?
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 12:54   #8
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

It has ingredients which allow the energy rush to slowly wear off apparently.

Just read online it's to be renamed 'Censored' after Coca-Cola took legal action against them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine_(drink)

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 26-05-2007, 12:57   #9
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
It has ingredients which allow the energy rush to slowly wear off apparently.

Just read online it's to be renamed 'Censored' after Coca-Cola took legal action against them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine_(drink)
Coca Cola took legal action against them for calling their drink Cocaine?

That's got to be bull!

EDIT: It says in the wiki site:-

Quote:
The drink will be rebranded and released under the name 'Censored'.[citation needed] The FDA did not approve of the notion that a street drug was used as a marketing strategy.
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 19:11   #10
cybernetic_tiger
Inactive

cybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant futurecybernetic_tiger has a brilliant future

Also IIRC Coca Cola used to contain Cocain when it was first developed.
cybernetic_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 22:01   #11
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Since Red Bull is absolutely horrible - you can smell it a mile off too :puke: I think I'll give this a miss.
I'm with him. It's like liquid Refreshers. Awful
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 22:03   #12
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

a pack of 8 for £16 Is it more than that in the shops?? Where can you buy it?!
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote