Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Cut off even though i had credit

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Cut off even though i had credit

Old 29-03-2007, 10:39   #1
Psipoc
Inactive

Psipoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Cut off even though i had credit

my Broadband got cut off yesterday even though i had £4.38 credit on my side
need VM out to install tv cable again now extension is complete but thinking of leaving VM as its customer care is beyond dismall

Can anyone suggest someone to speak to as i can't speak indian

Redgards

Psipoc
Psipoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-03-2007, 10:47   #2
awibble
Inactive

Services: FreeView FreeSat SKY+ (6 Mix) BT Phone (comming soon) V+ XL - TV XL - PHONE XL - BB SKY-MOV
awibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant futureawibble has a brilliant future
Re: Cut off even though i had credit

If you want to speak to someone in the uk, just hang up and clal again, you get the uk eventually.
awibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2007, 11:05   #3
dcclanuk
Inactive

dcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psipoc View Post
my Broadband got cut off yesterday even though i had £4.38 credit on my side
need VM out to install tv cable again now extension is complete but thinking of leaving VM as its customer care is beyond dismall

Can anyone suggest someone to speak to as i can't speak indian

Redgards

Psipoc
0800 052 9403

^^ call them if u want to leave... they are UK based i think....!
dcclanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2007, 12:15   #4
slowcoach
Inactive

Services: VM Phone 152 Meg.
slowcoach has reached the bronze age
slowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze age

Called CS yesterday at 1.30 PM to enquire about the price of the XL phone package, flyer I got states £20.95 but I am paying £25.
I got through within 3 minutes and spoke to a lady with a Scottish accent, she checked my account and said that she could apply a £9 per month discount. The thing is, she was very relaxed and very chatty and we had a good laugh together, I didn't feel as if she was in any hurry to get me off the line.
I wasn't trying to get something for nothing, I have always had an excellent service from ntl and after previously having ADSL I appreciate the quality of service I have had from Cable, I just didn't want to be paying over the advertised price.

Although I don't call CS very often I have never had to wait for more than a few minutes to get through, even when I have been put through to India I have always had excellent service from the CS reps. I sometimes wonder if I am with the same company after reading some of the hassles that some people report on this forum.
slowcoach is offline   Reply With Quote