Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Will they install?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Will they install?

Old 22-07-2005, 15:50   #1
Kliro
Inactive

Kliro has reached the bronze age
Kliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Kliro
Will they install?

Hey, I just looked at my emails today, and found this one off ntl

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your recent online order for ntl services.

Upon processing your order we have found that there is already a customer with ntl services at the address you have specified.

Could you let us know if one of the following applies:

1 Are the premises a shared accommodation
2 Are you the new occupier of the premises

If either of these statements applies to you then please could you fax us a signed copy of a tenancy agreement or a utility bill from the last 3 months which shows the address and your name to 0161 ______, and please quote your order number which is ______ on the fax.

When the fax is sent please give us a call on the number below and we will pick up the fax straight away.

Tel no 0161 283 5503 Mon-Fri between 9 and 5.
Email address OnlineTeamICMS@cwcom.co.uk

Regards

ntl
Does this mean that they wont go ahead with the installation??

(I'll probably be slow with responces, as I don't have my own internet yet)
Kliro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-07-2005, 15:52   #2
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will they install?

Which of the two statements applys to you?

I'm sure if you do as they are asking / talk to them about it you will be able to sort something out.
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 15:56   #3
Kliro
Inactive

Kliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze ageKliro has reached the bronze age

Neither, it's been our house for a long time but has been rented out up until recently, I was talking to the guy who rented it, and he said he did have ntl there but is getting it transferred.
Old 22-07-2005, 17:09   #4
Raistlin
Inactive

Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

So.....option 2 then.....

Quote:
Could you let us know if one of the following applies:

1 Are the premises a shared accommodation
2 Are you the new occupier of the premises

If either of these statements applies to you then please could you fax us a signed copy of a tenancy agreement or a utility bill from the last 3 months which shows the address and your name to 0161 ______, and please quote your order number which is ______ on the fax.
Old 22-07-2005, 17:10   #5
Kliro
Inactive

So does this mean my install has been cancelled and they'll schedule a new install date after I contact them?
Old 22-07-2005, 17:11   #6
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

i'll have a guess ( 2 )
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2005, 17:12   #7
Raistlin
Inactive

I don't know.

Probably worth calling them to find out.....they will have access to your account details.....I would only be guessing.....