Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Charity Bungee Jump for RNLI

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Charity Bungee Jump for RNLI

Old 18-06-2005, 21:51   #1
iain_herts
Ex SKY Engineer

Services: 2x sky+ /sky16Mb/bt phone
iain_herts has reached the bronze age
iain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to iain_herts
Charity Bungee Jump for RNLI

hi all i am posting this on behalf of a friend from anouther form.He is doing a 160ft Bungee Jump with all money raised going to the RNLI. Below is taken from the form that it is posted on. I have asked Russ D and he said its ok for me to do this.

"Hi Folks I am here to ask for your help as I know what brill peeps you all are

blue_ger (hubby) has today signed up to do a 160ft Bungee Jump woth all money raised going to the RNLI.

The jump is taking place on the 23rd July at Anstruther Harbour which is also the RNLI gala day so if your in the area please come along,

Any donations however small all count for what we see as a very worthy cause,

Thankfully I have never had to get help from these guys but I do understand what a very worthy job they do and all for the love off helping others,

So come on people help us to help the RNLI by making a small donation online via http://www.justgiving.com/rnli-bungee as you never know one off use might need there help onday and without money they will not be there.

Any questions please PM me.

http://www.justgiving.com/rnli-bungee "

IF u do make a DONATION could u please put nthellworld in the comments box please. once again thanks for reading.

iain
Old 18-06-2005, 22:03   #2
Roy MM
Inactive

Services: NTL cable 20mb Broadband, V+ package.
Roy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appeal
Roy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Roy MM
Re: Charity Bungee Jump for RNLI

Wish him good luck my son done a parachute jump last year for charity, made over £500 for it.
Roy MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2005, 00:02   #3
Tuftus

Come pay day I will help....
Old 19-06-2005, 00:15   #4
iain_herts
Ex SKY Engineer

iain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze age

thanks Tuftus. was gonna put some money in hunted for my card to be greated we are sorry we dont take elctron
Old 19-06-2005, 17:01   #5
iain_herts
Ex SKY Engineer

bump
Old 19-06-2005, 17:43   #6
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

sorry but i reckon it is upto the person who is doing the jump to get the sponsorship his / her self , nowt personal , you understand
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2005, 17:52   #7
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Tell your mate, good luck for the jump. Its a great thing he is doing.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2005, 20:01   #8
iain_herts
Ex SKY Engineer

nowt personal ur option and i respect that . i have asked the person who husband is doing it if they would like to come and say a few words on here.
Old 19-06-2005, 20:04   #9
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W

I think the RNLI is a fantastic cause....

Wish i could join but live too far away from the nearest lifeboat station

To be disturbed at any time of night or day to help someone who is in trouble at sea for no pay at all requires some big commitment

Any time I have money to pay it will either go to the RNLI, RSPCC or RLSS.
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2005, 20:09   #10
iain_herts
Ex SKY Engineer

thanks monkeybreath