Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Happy Birthday to Feenix, piaswales, Zeph

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Happy Birthday to Feenix, piaswales, Zeph

Old 14-05-2005, 00:01   #1
Cable Forum

Cable Forum has reached the bronze age
Cable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze ageCable Forum has reached the bronze age
Happy Birthday to Feenix, piaswales, Zeph

to Feenix, piaswales & Zeph - from all of the team at Cable Forum
Cable Forum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-05-2005, 00:21   #2
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M
Re: Happy Birthday to Feenix, piaswales

Poo. I dont have my Birthday in my profile Ah well, im 20 today, passing mod doesnt mind editing?
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 00:40   #3
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia
Smile Re: Happy Birthday to Feenix, piaswales

waheyyy happy birthday you and me!! makes me feel so special to have my own thread......
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 00:44   #4
gary_580

sounds like you 2 are born on exactly the same day. Happy Birthday all
Old 14-05-2005, 00:45   #5
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

The big 20 eh -

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 00:58   #6
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

I hope the party went well Pia. Let us know how good it was.
I hope you had a great time.
Have fun !!!

Zeph, A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you tooo.
Hope you have a great day

A birthday weekend is always good !!!

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 01:10   #7
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeph
Poo. I dont have my Birthday in my profile Ah well, im 20 today, passing mod doesnt mind editing?
How silly of you - I have updated it to add you.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 01:37   #8
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Cheers, its in my Profile now so i should get one next year Meal and Cinema planned i think. Might go see Hitchhikers guide
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 02:43   #9
homealone

Re: Happy Birthday to Feenix, piaswales, Zeph

happy birthday, one & all, have a good day where each moment is different
Old 14-05-2005, 09:31   #10
gary_580

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

I hope the party went well Pia. Let us know how good it was.
I hope you had a great time.
Have fun !!!

Zeph, A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you tooo.
Hope you have a great day

A birthday weekend is always good !!!
ermmm the party is tonight
Old 14-05-2005, 09:31   #11
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Happy birthday guys.
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 10:07   #12
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

'Appy Birfday all

Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 10:57   #13
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Happy Birthday to one and all, have a great day
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 12:11   #14
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia

WOW thank you all so nice of you all to say lol. yep the party is tonight i hope it will be fun but if u check out my smoking thread, i will say that i am now going to the shop to buy a pack of 10 ciggies
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 12:40   #15
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by piaswales
WOW thank you all so nice of you all to say lol. yep the party is tonight i hope it will be fun but if u check out my smoking thread, i will say that i am now going to the shop to buy a pack of 10 ciggies
No no nooooooo!!! Don't do it - it's the start of the slippery slope back to nicotine dependence again!
Have a word with one of your non smoking friends who will be at the party and ask them to help keep you on the straight and narrow!
Sorry, I nearly forgot - to you all - have an especially good one as it's at the weekend!
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote