Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Chim's in Hospital

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Chim's in Hospital

Old 03-05-2005, 21:09   #1
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Unhappy Chim's in Hospital

Just thought I would let everyone here know that our very own Chimaera is currently in hospital with suspected appendicitis.
We were refered to the local hospital via her GP and after several hours waiting in A&E (we got there at 12pm) we were finally seen and sent to a ward just after 4pm.
Unfortunately I had to leave hospital at 8pm due to visiting hours ending and we still don't know if they will get round to operating on Chim tonight or if she will be made to wait till tomorrow.
Obviously as soon as we know what is happening we will let you all know. Hopefully Chi will be back home by Friday (she's been told to expect at least 48 hours in hospital after the op) but between now and then I'll try to keep you all informed and I'll copy the thread to my laptop and show her any messages left for her.
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2005, 21:10   #2
JohnHorb

Services: 10MB Broadband, DTV, Telephone
Re: Chim's in Hospital

Sorry to hear that. Hope all goes well.
Old 03-05-2005, 21:11   #3
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

I'm sorry to hear that Paul.... Wish Chim all the best from me, and I hope she's up and around, and feeling great soon.

*hands Paul some virtual grapes for Chim*
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:12   #4
gooner4life
cf.geek

Services: SkyQ 2TB - Multiroom x3, VM 350Mb cable broadband.
gooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpack

Get well soon Chim thoughts are with you mate!!

and Paul, Visiting Hours are for people who dont bend the rules you should have said you were staying until you know whats going on
gooner4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:12   #5
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Aww well send my best wishes!
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:12   #6
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

all the best for her from me and allie as well , just make sure all the washing and ironing is done before she comes home
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:18   #7
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
all the best for her from me and allie as well , just make sure all the washing and ironing is done before she comes home
Believe it or not she hates me ironing but that's tomorrows task before heading back to hospital again
I'll be calling the hospital soon for an update so I'll let you all know if she's going under the knife tonight. I would have stayed tonight but I was banished to feed the dog before we got complaints left around the house
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:21   #8
MetaWraith
Inactive

MetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appeal
MetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appealMetaWraith has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via ICQ to MetaWraith Send a message via AIM to MetaWraith Send a message via MSN to MetaWraith Send a message via Yahoo to MetaWraith

Here's wishing her all the best.

Hope it's a clean hosp and not a dreaded MSRA infected one.
MetaWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:21   #9
gooner4life
cf.geek

Services: SkyQ 2TB - Multiroom x3, VM 350Mb cable broadband.
gooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpackgooner4life has a very nice sixpack

Im sure she will be fit as a fiddle in no time, just remember that its not done with once shes home, the healing process is where she will need you the most, but im sure you know that already! I'm sure I speak for us all when I say to send her our love and best wishes.
gooner4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:23   #10
homealone

aww - thanks for thinking of us & letting us know, Paul, no fun eh

- I will be thinking of both of you, but Chim, especially, of course
Old 03-05-2005, 21:26   #11
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Sorry to here that Paul, best wishes to Chim give her a big hug from all of us.

We could do with a Get Well Soon smiley but there isn't one so I guess this will have to do instead
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:28   #12
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Hope she's ok and tell her Russ wants picture of the scar if they need to operate

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:29   #13
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Send my best wishes too. I hope she's back soon.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:30   #14
bb31
Inactive

bb31 has reached the bronze age
bb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze agebb31 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to bb31

all the best, get well soon xxx
bb31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 21:31   #15
Tuftus

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, I have had that and I feel her pain.