Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | New Home - services

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

New Home - services

Old 19-04-2005, 12:23   #1
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
New Home - services

Afternoon,

Wondering if anyone had any good tips on who to buy things like

internet
tv
telephone
gas
Electricity

etc off ..

I see various bundles and everywebsite seems to be offer the best deal ever

Ideally im after 1-2 meg broadband
a telephone line
not fussed about cable TV
cheap gas and Electricity - i see various companies do phone and gas as a bundle

and ntl have various bundles i was looking at the broadband for a year with free line rental for the year. I am always relectant to belive an offer is ever that good, companies in my experience are not that generous

So basically im moving into a new house in the RG127HY area 3 bedrooms 2 people living in it and i need to sort out all the nitty gritty bits.

It seems NTL do good deals, tesco home phone looks cheap along with onetel gas and electricity seem to have a huge difference in price depending on what company i go to.

Anyone have any good tips ? or maybe you could tell me the company you use.

Thanks in advance for any help, and for all the previous help during my move
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-04-2005, 12:39   #2
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W
Re: New Home - services

have a look at www.uswitch.com for comparing gas and electricity prices

how about freeview or top up tv?
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2005, 13:34   #3
Nidge

Services: Virgin, phone and 50meg Broadband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybreath
have a look at www.uswitch.com for comparing gas and electricity prices

how about freeview or top up tv?
I could save £484 per year by switching to one-tel
Old 19-04-2005, 13:39   #4
ian@huth
Inactive

Services: VM 10Mb, TU, 1xSky HD, 2xSky+ (HD,all packs, sports & movies) 2xDVD PVR's, Freesat Freeview & other
ian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronze
ian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidge
I could save £484 per year by switching to one-tel
Get on with it then, why wait. It's amazing how many people find out that they can make huge savings and then don't bother to go for them. Wonderful thing is inertia.
ian@huth is offline   Reply With Quote