Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Who ate all the pies?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Who ate all the pies?

Old 21-03-2005, 20:31   #1
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Who ate all the pies?

This couple did!
Quote:
A West Yorkshire couple ignored years of marriage tradition on their wedding day by opting for a three-tier pork pie instead of a cake.
I hope they didn't have marzipan on it too!
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-03-2005, 20:33   #2
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

Services: whats that??
allieyoung666 has reached the bronze age
allieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze age
Re: Who ate all the pies?

I saw that in the express, how cool was that!!!!! I like pork pies but not that much though. I would like a wedding cake made out of sara lee, double chocolate gateauxs!!!!!! YUM
allieyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 20:35   #3
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by allieyoung666
I saw that in the express, how cool was that!!!!! I like pork pies but not that much though. I would like a wedding cake made out of sara lee, double chocolate gateauxs!!!!!! YUM
Mmmm, but you couldn't have nice white pillars on that - it would collapse under the weight! No icing or marzipan though - not sure I'd like that - at least a pork pie would support a good few tiers!
Old 21-03-2005, 20:36   #4
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

allieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze age

marzipan,ewweeeeeee, who invented that,
Old 21-03-2005, 20:41   #5
Tuftus

Thats a classic!!!!

Pork pies indeed...
Old 21-03-2005, 20:50   #6
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars

I want to know what the vegetarian alternative was?
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 21:22   #7
handyman
Permanently Banned

Services: M6 Keele
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to handyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
It should be 'starve' They should eat what they are given and be thankful.

bloody liberals...
handyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 21:47   #8
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

No you can get a veggie pork pie which is really nice, I am a veggie and have been since the age of 17 and I am not a liberal. A hagen das wedding cake, yummy now your talking!!!
Old 21-03-2005, 22:08   #9
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyman
It should be 'starve' They should eat what they are given and be thankful.

bloody liberals...
Cat anyone?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 22:10   #10
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Is it vegetarian?
Old 21-03-2005, 22:10   #11
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

OYYYYYYY I OWN A CAT thank you
Old 21-03-2005, 22:20   #12
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Pork flavoured Quorn Pies?
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 22:21   #13
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scastle
Pork flavoured Quorn Pies?
Now that would be a result - it's usually pasta!
Old 21-03-2005, 22:24   #14
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

U mean macaroni cheese pies, yummy, no It is made with soya and is really nice, and then there is the veg option
Old 21-03-2005, 22:26   #15
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by allieyoung666
OYYYYYYY I OWN A CAT thank you
We all have our quirks...