Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Got any gum, chum?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Got any gum, chum?

Old 19-03-2005, 07:57   #1
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star
Got any gum, chum?

Let's hope Jordan never sees this!

Quote:
A chewing gum which the makers say can help enhance the size, shape and tone of the breasts has proved to be a big hit in Japan.
Although I'd be interested to see how much it will cost - gotta be cheaper than a boob job!
Chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-03-2005, 08:32   #2
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: Got any gum, chum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimaera
Let's hope Jordan never sees this!

Quote:
A chewing gum which the makers say can help enhance the size, shape and tone of the breasts has proved to be a big hit in Japan.
Although I'd be interested to see how much it will cost - gotta be cheaper than a boob job!
So I take it that this gum is for female use only or not
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 10:05   #3
gary_580

Quote:
B2Up says its Bust-Up gum
i assume when your done chewing you attach the gum as follows, one end to your chin and the other to a nipple
Old 19-03-2005, 10:42   #4
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

The Japanese are such a strange bunch.Switched on economists and technological wizards,fantasic artists but absolute berks when it comes to stuff like this...

Now I wonder how they would market this gum here...
Old 20-03-2005, 11:21   #5
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Chimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny starChimaera has a nice shiny star

I think there will be a lot of Chavette Jordan wannabees with aching jaw muscles, but not much else!
Old 20-03-2005, 11:28   #6
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

Services: whats that??
allieyoung666 has reached the bronze age
allieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze age

I know, I want smaller boobs, not bigger ones. When I heard it on the radio, I thought only In Japan!!!!!!! Yeah can you imagine the que at the shops to get this gum!!!!!
allieyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2005, 11:32   #7
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude
So I take it that this gum is for female use only or not
Given as the Japanese are traditionally interested in making things smaller, I think women would be have to be very careful about using it... But i'd love to
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2005, 11:34   #8
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky
Given as the Japanese are traditionally interested in making things smaller, I think women would be have to be very careful about cheqing it... But i'd love to
What??? YOU want larger...........
Old 20-03-2005, 11:39   #9
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

allieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze ageallieyoung666 has reached the bronze age

Go for a penis enlargement then!!!!
Old 20-03-2005, 12:10   #10
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Noooo!

Quote:
Given as the Japanese are traditionally interested in making things smaller, I think women would be have to be very careful about using it... But i'd love to
And who said I needed help in the other department? I'll kill them...
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2005, 13:21   #11
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Actually that only refers to technology.Many Japenese women are having breast enlargements and their eyes made rounder and wider.

What the men are doing I've not heard yet...
Old 20-03-2005, 14:03   #12
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Actually that only refers to technology.Many Japenese women are having breast enlargements and their eyes made rounder and wider.

What the men are doing I've not heard yet...
I think what the men are doing involves tying weights to a certain part of their anatomy - it has the enlarging effect eventually - and also has the side effect of making their eyes rounder and wider, thus saving the effort of plastic surgery?
Old 20-03-2005, 16:01   #13
allieyoung666
Permanently Banned

Can you imagine the guys que!!!!!! It will be huge, and I bet the weight is quite painful though, you could not go to town, with weights tied down there could you!!!
Old 20-03-2005, 16:25   #14
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

I can honestly say I don't know any guys who would tie a weight to it to extend it's length.

Of course, very few guys would admit it needs extending.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2005, 16:27   #15
Chimaera
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scastle
I can honestly say I don't know any guys who would tie a weight to it to extend it's length.

Of course, very few guys would admit it needs extending.
No - but at least now we will be able to tell by looking in your eyes!!!